Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pre-Christmas....

I have some pre-Christmas photos to share.
Yes, that's right. I'm so behind in blogging that I have pre-Christmas to post about.
I hope & pray that I get caught up soon!!!!

Some pre-holiday decorations....



Pics of Gage enjoying hot chocolate & making his Christmas wish list for Santa.



The highlights of the list: A tank, "A real one"; An AK47, an iphone 4, & his #1 gift request: A Mega-Shark-Ship.
Needless to say, he didn't get everything on his list.

What else happened before Christmas???
Darnin came in for a visit, and served as a surprise reader for Gage's class! I don't have any pictures of Darnin actually reading to the class, but I have pictures from her visiting us, reading with Gage, and making crafts with him.
:)




...okay, so these are all of the pre-holiday photos. Hopefully I'll get more posts done soon!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home