Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Thanksgiving Day Prep!





This year, we celebrated on the actual Thanksgiving holiday with Hubby's mom & stepdad, and our dear neighbors & their parents. We all thought: why not take two smaller celebrations & merge them to one larger one? Worked out beautifully! We brought the turkey, eggs, and cranberry sauce, and they provided everything else! I'd say we made it out on the easier side of the work, especially when you see that at our house---we each took a dish! Hubby did the turkey, I helped Gage with the eggs, and I made the cranberry sauce (despite the MASSIVE amounts of stirring that the cranberry sauce required...stirring is so not my favorite).

So, soon, I'll post pics from the day... For now, I leave you with the prep-work!
:)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 8:54 PM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

Just hafta say...I MISS YOU!!!!!

 
At 2:39 PM , Blogger Angel said...

my goodness...i step away for a few and Gage is almost a MAN!!!!

 
At 12:44 PM , Anonymous misguided mommy said...

fucking cranberry sauce. my family told me this year they wanted canned cranberry sauce. i'm still mad about it.

i have to go pout now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home