Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, December 05, 2011

Bacon Donuts.



Hubby, you should be so proud of me.
I tried something new today.

On the other hand---surely I could have tried something a bit healthier than a BACON DONUT!
{who comes up with this crazy stuff anyway!?}

Needless to say, I was in the minority & did NOT like it.
I don't like my meat sweet.
Bacon should be salty.
I don't drag it through syrup on its way to my mouth, and I don't want it atop a donut. Yucky.
I don't even like honey ham!
Meat should be salty, and donuts should be sweet.
I'm just saying.

...but at least I tried it.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6:23 PM , Blogger mpotter said...

i completely agree!!!
sometimes when i ask for a ham n cheese omelette i double check that it's salty!

you're a better person than i. i wouldn't have even tried it!

 
At 4:40 AM , Anonymous Ginger said...

So gross. But I don't eat bacon or pretty much anything that comes from a pig so I totally would have passed on that new experience! :)

 
At 7:19 AM , Blogger Angel said...

I LOVE salty...I LOVE bacon. I LOVE donuts. but I don't want them all together.

thank you. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home