Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

The Pin Up Girl....

Well, it was bound to happen.
I am the mother to a son.
He was BOUND to want to put the picture of a pretty girl on his wall.
So, let me tell you the story...

You know those trashy-tabloidy-magazines that they sell by the check out at the grocery store? I have a total weakness for those! {Yes, I want to know whose ass looks horrible in a swimsuit! Yes, I want the secret pictures of Jessica Simpson's baby bump! Inquiring minds want to know! I want to know! ....I'm a total sucker for that sh*t. It's my guilty pleasure.}

Anyway....

Gage saw one of my trashy-tabloidy-magazines lying around. He started telling me that sometimes he & R1 (neighbor kid) look at the boating catalogs and my magazines to see the pretty girls.

{My mental note: WHAT!? ALREADY!? I thought I had time. I thought this stuff wouldn't happen for a few more years. And, I thought your father would be here for this stuff! (He happened to be out of town at the time) On the other hand, it's amusing, and I was honored that he shared his secret boy stuff with me.}

So, I asked him who was the prettiest?
He grabbed the magazine, and flipped a few pages. You know who he said was the prettiest???

That's Suri Cruise.

What did he do with the picture?

Like I mentioned: it's on his wall.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 9:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! That's too cute. He does have good taste, she's adorable! :)

 
At 11:13 AM , Blogger mpotter said...

oh no!!!!!
really? and already??
good luck with that.

(thank goodness he chose the girl who is in his age range!)

 
At 12:33 PM , Blogger lisa said...

Oh my gosh! That's so scary, funny, and cute all at the same time

 
At 12:37 PM , Blogger Just Jiff said...

SO SO SO CUTE!!! He's so precious!

 
At 8:16 PM , Anonymous misguided mommy said...

that is so so so cute. I like her...fashionable, nice hair, seems like she has good manors....great choice Gage!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home