Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's a birthday party! Gage: 6 years old.

Gage had his party to celebrate turning 6.
It was great!

Who looked the best at Gage's party?
My Mamasita! {Y'all----really. How AMAZING does my mom look? She's like a human Betty Boop!}

(and yes, there is a Mamasita update coming soon. Promise! Needless to say, she's looking FABULOUS!)


Me & my 6 year old son....


My baby bowling...



More pics from the party...





The kiddos bowled for the first hour of the party. My goodness, it was so busy there bowling. With 20+ kids---I assure you, it was crazy. But----Gage LOVED it. He had so much fun!


After bowling, it was off to the party room for pizza, cake, & gifts.







After all that, the kiddos get gift cards for the arcade. This was Gage's FAVORITE part. He loves the arcade.











Trystan decided to ride the bull. It was pretty fun for him.




The party was great. Gage had a WONDERFUL time, and he got to have fun with his neighborhood friends and some of his friends from school, and his cousins. He was very happy about all of that.
I wish that we had a picture of all 3 of us together, though! We just failed to snap one.
:(

Happy Birthday, Sweet-Sweet-Sweet Boy! Mommy & Daddy love you beyond measure.
xoxoxoxox

Six.
I still can't believe it.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Gage! Oh goodness 6 already! He's so handsome! I am glad he enjoyed his day.

Your mom looks AMAZING! I am so very happy for her. YAY!

 
At 2:29 PM , Blogger Megan said...

Your mom looks wonderful! I'm so glad. You look great, too, that picture of you and hubby is a great one!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home