Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, October 10, 2011

San Diego Trip! Part 4 (Legoland)

So, after the zoo, after Coronado Island, we went up to Carlsbad & checked into a resort out there at Legoland. Let me just tell you---having your own private entrance into the theme park---AWESOME! On the other hand---"ocean view" is a bit of a stretch if you ask me. The ocean is so far away from Carlsbad that I couldn't tell if I was looking at a far off mountain range or the ocean. I'm just sayin'.... Booking a few Texans into this room with the up-sale of an "ocean view" is crappy. But, whatever...the private entrance made up for it.







How much fun is this!?


Gage liked the log ride so much that he made each of us ride it. I could be mistaken, but I think that Gage made Daddy ride it twice.


Some fun posing...




Daddy & Gage played a fun racing game: police against the bank robbers, and firemen against the flames.
Needless to say, this dynamic duo won the race!





Gage got his little Lego Driver's License, and he was an AWESOME driver! He was so careful to stay on his side of the street, and stop at all the red stop lights. I was sooooo proud!






We had SUCH a great time at Legoland.
SUCH a great time.






I already can't WAIT to go back!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 4:41 AM , Blogger Beth said...

Ah, more memories! The hours of Lego fun, the number of times I stepped on those little pieces!

Glad you had a great time!

 
At 2:45 PM , Blogger Kate said...

Oh my gosh that looks like so much fun! I hope to take Little Buddy there in a few years. He already has an extensive Lego collection that he's not yet allowed to play with.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home