Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, November 04, 2011

So Much Eyelash....



Conversation with my son:
Gage: "Mommy! There's this teacher, next door to Ms.P (his teacher), and I don't know her name, but she's so pretty."
Mommy: "Is it Ms.A?" (a teacher who is just as cute as she can be, and she's been out on maternity leave.)
Gage: "I don't know, but Mommy! She has so much eyelash, that she can hardly blink. She has to blink slooooow like this"
...and then of course he showed me a slow blink...
Gage: "Mommy! She's so pretty!"

It's so cute & funny the things he notices.

To my future daughter in law: my son WILL notice the small things. He will notice when you change your nailpolish color. He will notice if you wear mascara. Blink slowly. Apparently he likes that.
:)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1:59 PM , Blogger lisa said...

This made me laugh. Oh boys, they start so young. :)

 
At 8:54 AM , Blogger Just Jiff said...

So precious!!

 
At 11:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this story! He's such a sweetheart! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home