Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Gage's advice....on diamonds.



So...yesterday morning I was talking with Gage in my bathroom as I was getting ready for work.
Mommy: "Gage, which earrings should I wear: these (gold), or these (little hoops with diamonds & emeralds)?"
Gage: "Are those diamonds?"
Mommy: "Yes."
Gage: "Are those greeeeeen diamonds?"
Mommy: "No. Those are emeralds."
Gage: "Wear those!!!!"
Mommy: "Okay. I like them too."
Gage: "Mommy, If you get to choose with diamonds, you should always choose with diamonds."

...Yes, baby. Mommy ALWAYS wants to choose with diamonds !!!
:)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:05 PM , Blogger Brandie said...

He'll make a woman proud!

 
At 7:08 AM , Anonymous Meranda Caswell said...

=) Hey Brandy!!! Miss you. Miss you. It's Meranda email me when you get a chance wanted to catch up. Email m.caswell@live.com.I love your Profile Pic. It's beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home