Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Christmas Eve...& Christmas Morning

We drove home from Mom's on Christmas Eve day/early evening. We had cooking to do to get ready for Christmas Day.

We let Gage open one gift on Christmas Eve, and he chose to open his gift from Memaw & Poppa.





...and of course, then Hubby & I had to open a gift a piece too! {Can't let him have all the fun, now can we!?} Hubby got me a new purse that I wanted, and I got him an advent calendar.



After Gage's bath, we set out our cookies for Santa...


...and tucked this little guy into bed...




Guess what?
He couldn't sleep.
He was BESIDE HIMSELF that Mommy & Daddy were still up. He just KNEW that Santa was going to skip him if we didn't get our hineys to bed!

Luckily....we made it to bed in time, and Santa totally delivered!

{Why, yes, that is a SQUIRREL on Hubby's stocking!}





Gage on Christmas morning...







Gage gave Daddy a "Dad" ornament, and they were hanging it on the tree together.



Gage was very excited to get an iPod Touch for Christmas. Wooohoooo!



It was a great Christmas morning.



....and then we had to get ready for company!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 7:17 PM , Blogger Brandie said...

How come Santa didn't get any of those pretty cookies????

 
At 7:32 PM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

Because the neighbor made them, and they didn't arrive to my house until the next day!
I'm sure Santa got some of those cookies at her house though!!!!!

 
At 9:28 PM , Anonymous misguided mommy said...

Um pictures of the purse please! My boys have iPod touches and just love them. I love that they can take them to my parents house and face time me when they miss me, or face time their cousins.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home