Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

4th of July, Part 6.

After all these posts, you are probably thinking that 4th of July was like the holiday that wouldn't end, right??? Well, lucky us because it really was a long, fun-filled weekend!

We went out on the boat 4th of July night, and took Chris with us.
The down side? The marina was COMPLETELY out of gas!
We didn't take gas with us because we thought we'd be able to fill up the boat at the marina. Stupid, stupid, stupid! So, I drive to the gas station to buy a gas tank & some gas. It was almost $15 for a gas tank that wouldn't hold $15 worth of gas! Ummm....no thanks.

So, we just had to limit our lake-touring-tube-pulling fun.
There was a little tubing, a lot of swimming, and the night ended with fireworks. I'd say it was a hit!

Pics from the afternoon & evening....










And now....pictures of fireworks.
I have to say, the pics are not nearly as good as the real thing, but for some reason---I can't help myself. I take pictures of them....






And THAT was the end of 4th of July 2011.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home