Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, November 15, 2010

So busy!

We've been so busy, and that's why I haven't blogged too much lately.
Sorry!
{sorry, Mom!}

Let's see...Friday night we had "Red Cup" {I'll explain about that later...}
Friday, I also got my new Scentsy. {If you don't know what that is, I'll explain later, but let me just go on record now to say that I LOVE it!}
Friday evening my family came in: Darnin & PawPaw. They went to Red Cup with us.

Saturday...trip to Garden Ridge.
Lunch at El Fenix.
Missed Gage's friend's birthday party because the day just FLEW by. I felt so bad, but...such is life.
Saturday evening: dinner at Patrick & Amanda's.
Saturday night: Gage actually SPENT THE NIGHT with T, Patrick & Amanda's little boy!

Sunday morning---up & into the Christmas decorations. Yes, we are THAT excited.
By 10am, I was walking down the street with my coffee cup in hand to check on our little guy.
Um....then coffee turned into lunch...and then the day just went on & on while we chatted the day away. I looked up & it was 5 o'clock.

I have a ton of pics to post, including pics from last week when Hubby was out of town, and our little dude was sick.
:(

....and....I've picked up extra shifts at work because we're down one employee who moved on to another job...and the current staff is being spread pretty thin. So, helping out & making extra $$ right here before Christmas is great. Well, it's not great, but it's you know---beneficial all the way around.
My house is going to pot...but whatever.

I'll blog more soon, I hope!
:)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM , Blogger Marni's Organized Mess said...

I feel ya on the house going to pot! My excuses aren't really much excuses though. I just feel lazy and tired.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home