Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Update!!!!



Okay, so I understand that I have failed to update the blog appropriately----and for that, I apologize.

I've lived in my new house for a week now.
I'm still living out of boxes.
I haven't had a single commute to or from work that has taken less than 75 minutes.

This past week: glad to report that though the Novacain I had from my dental work and that lasted more than 7 hours FINALLY wore off. I woke up with actual feeling back to the right side of my face again.
Sadly I report: it's actually BRUISED on the outside of my cheek. I knew it was all tender, but I didn't know that it was bruised. OUCH.

This past week: I came home one day to a RED dog. I just KNEW that he jacked up the carpet at home. Luckily---I was wrong. It's a long story about what he got into---but let me break it down to say this: he got into some red icing. He was RED.
Sadly I report: Hubby's first instinct was to shave the dog, and that's exactly what he did. According to PawPaw, my little Ranger looks like CATFISH! And that's what we've been calling him: "CatFish".

Today: Hubby's sister & neice & dad came into town. They all went out to eat at SaltGrass tonight.
Sadly I report: I had to go to work, so I missed out.
hmph.

This past week: My new bedding came in & it ROCKS!
Sadly I report: the throw pillows that came with the set are sucky, but whatever---I tossed them onto the window seat & haven't thought much about them.

And in other news---I've got mega-homework to work on this weekend. Darnin' & PawPaw spent the night with us last night. First official sleepover guests.
:)
Took a 2.5 hour nap today that was lovely and just reminded me that occasionally, I love a good nap.

That's about all I know for now.
I've been even busier than usual lately....but come on, May!
I CANNOT wait to be done with school.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 10:28 PM , Blogger Zephra said...

Keep your eyes on the prize. You are an amazing woman. I don't know how you keep going but you do. Call me when you get some time and let's get together soon.

 
At 5:29 AM , Blogger Beth said...

Not only is life "just so daily" in your world - it's crazy!
Breathe - and soldier on.

 
At 5:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are going to need a "catfish" pictire when things settle down.
Good luck with the school work...only weeks left! :) You can do it!

 
At 6:25 PM , Blogger kristi said...

I am done with school in July, I can't wait!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home