Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Miss Me?


Okay---quick note. My world is CRAAAAAAAAAAAZY busy right now!

Got the house.
Got moved.
The mover's truck was huge, and um.......it didn't hold all of our stuff. Good times.
Did I mention that the house we are moving into is actually SMALLER than our old house? It has more bedrooms & a completely different flow/layout, but the square footage is smaller.

Did I mention that I've already given a ton of stuff away???
Anyway---we'll be unpacking for a good long while, I'm certain of it.

Today: took Gage to his new doc. He's in the 75th percentile for height & weight, which means that he's evening out with his peers finally. He's always been taller than them, but lately he's been skinnier than them!
Anyway---he got 3 shots today b/c he didn't get them at his appt. back in August for his school physical b/c he wasn't yet 4. Then, I couldn't bring myself to make him go....and then he was sick, etc. etc. You get it.
Today----3 shots. He was really very good for the shots, but yelled @ the two nurses: "I'M TELLING MY DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDY!" And yes, he demanded the cell phone to call Daddy as soon as we were out of there.
By the time we got home---his little legs were so sore that he inquired as to why they didn't send him home with a wheelchair. Poor buddy.

Tomorrow night: internet @ my house!
Woohooo!

Been super busy w/ a school project due tomorrow night, in addition to the homework assignment that was due this past Monday, after our big move this past weekend. I tell you---it's crazy in my world. I'm busy as can be!

TTFN: TaTa for Now!
{I'm such a mom......}

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At 5:14 AM , Blogger Melissa Jeffery said...

When you get settled in - give me call. Internet, woohoo! Give everyone hugs and have fun unpacking.
MLJ

 
At 7:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I've missed you! I can't believe you moved already...that's great! Hope things calm down soon!

 
At 7:10 AM , Blogger Just Jiff said...

Well, your new house may be smaller, but it's awesomer!! (Yes, that is a word. At least to me.)

Sorry about Gage's legs. :( Poor dude.

Good luck with school. You're on the home stretch! :)

 
At 8:29 AM , Blogger lisa said...

Poor guy. I loved that he yelled at the nurses. At least he didn't run around and hide under the table. That was me at my last little kid shots.

 
At 8:29 AM , Blogger Aubs said...

love the wheelchair request...hilarious! poor buddy..shot time is the worst!

i think you are gonna be so lost if things ever slow down for you!! so happy that everything worked out well w/ the selling and buying and moving and all that!!

 
At 2:15 PM , Blogger Beth said...

Your absence is excused - I'm surprised you're even blogging now!
Busy, busy woman...

 
At 6:46 PM , Blogger Judy said...

What a trooper on the shots - go Gage!

we'll give you a year to get unpacked, and then we'll get pissed if you aren't back to posting regularly...hahaha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home