Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, February 22, 2010

PSA: Careful What You Google.

{Mom, PSA = Public Service Announcement}

TRUST ME: Do Not google Boner+Growing+Pains under the images category.
I'm just sayin'...

So, I caught a teaser clip on the news, "80s Growing Pains Star is missing."
Naturally---I neeeeeeeeeeeeded to know who it was.
Hubby watched the whole episode of the news before they finally said that it was Boner from Growing Pains.
I couldn't remember what he looked like...and that's when the trouble started.
Reckless googling.
What on EARTH was I thinking?

You can only imagine what came up.......
{no puns intended there}

4 Comments:

At 7:14 PM , Blogger Zephra said...

I know what I am doing after I put the kids to bed tonight!

 
At 5:24 AM , Blogger Beth said...

I have been the victim of "reckless" or mindless googling. After the initial shock factor, it's always good for a laugh - or to further one's education!

 
At 9:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny!
Like Zephra I know what I am doing when I get home! LMAO!

Poor Boner, I hope he is found...that was my favorite show growing up!

Oh Kirk Cameron! Loved him!

 
At 12:07 PM , Blogger Erica said...

Hilarious!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home