Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, February 11, 2010

snow....Snow....and more SNOW!



Mother Nature, have you forgotten that this is Texas?

So, this morning, when we woke up, it was snowing....
Pics from this morning:


This evening:


I left work @ 3:30.
I got HOME at 6:40.
My commute was HORRIBLE {needless to say...}

But, we had fun tonight...






Hubby & Gage made a monster-snowman.


And all was well...until Ranger brought these snow-balls in....WTF? We're clearly not used to this whole "snow" thing...



If the weather is not better in the morning, there's just no way that I can go in to work. It was AWFUL driving home tonight, and...I'm just sayin'........
I feel a snow day coming on.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 4:06 AM , Blogger Beth said...

My apologies - you're getting the snow we usually get. Toronto has had very little snow this year. Strange winter. (But I'm liking it...)

 
At 7:04 AM , Blogger Just Jiff said...

Fun stuff! We got several inches in Arkansas too... and we had two snow days with work. :) Three for my classes.

 
At 7:18 AM , Blogger Zephra said...

Fox 4 said we got over 12.6 inches. Crazy. He, I know, why don't you drive over to my house so we can play?

 
At 8:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My God!
Is nowhere in this country exempt from snow? Scratch Texas as a possible moving to state. What the heck is going on. We got 11 the other day and now 9 for you...the world is going nuts!

 
At 8:26 AM , Blogger Erica said...

Hey, can I copy that ruler picture off your blog and put it on mine?? I wanted to do this but forgot.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home