Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Are You Kidding Me?



So...I'm in class.
This girl complains about my typing.
MY TYPING.
Apparently the clicking noise is bothering her.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Oh---I'm sorry that my typing is so fast that it bothers you. I'm sorry that I must be like the world's heaviest-fingered-typist.

WTF-ever.
I type my notes.
I bring no paper to class.
What if I just made a big announcement that the sound of her pen on her paper was annoying to me?

This sh*t is going to be on my midterm. I have no paper & pen for note-taking. She can get over herself.
Or change seats.

Maybe I'm being stubborn, and non-receptive to her easily-distracted-nature, but I've had a full day, I haven't eaten yet today b/c half of my face has been numb for most of the day. It's wearing off now, and my jaw is starting to hurt from dental work---not so much the dental work, but I think it's more from having 4 hands in my mouth!!! So, I'm hungry---the medicine kept me from eating, and now that it is wearing off, it's not so great either. UGH.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 7:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF indeed! Seriously some people need to get a life!

P.S. Stop bringing the OLD SCHOOL typewriter to school...its heavy! :)

Hope tomorrow is better!

 
At 9:02 AM , Blogger Just Jiff said...

Tell her she breathes too loud. :)

 
At 9:34 AM , Blogger Shoeaddict said...

Ugh... sometimes I really hate people.

 
At 10:05 AM , Blogger Beth said...

If you can, click louder.

Hope you feel better soon (and can eat!) re: the dental work.

 
At 10:56 AM , Blogger kim-d said...

Seriously! WTF IS wrong with some people! I swear, does it seem like the people with narcissistic/borderline personality disorders are becoming more and more common? There is no reason in the world why anybody needed to know your typing bothered her; as you said, move. That seems logical to me!

I agree with all of the above...type louder, preferrably with acrylic nails :), bring a typewriter instead of your computer so she will really have something to bitch about and, if she says anything else, calmly tell her there is not enough time in the world for you to tell her all the things about her that bother you. Or maybe I am just turning into an ornery old lady? HA!

Poor Gage; hope his legs feel better so he can just use a walker rather than a wheelchair. :) And hope your mouth feels better, too. I feel your pain; my teeth look good only through dental intervention. Fun times.

 
At 11:05 AM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

I've received complaints about my typing, too. Apparently, I'm a loud typer and strike the keys very hard. Maybe it's my way of getting aggression out? I say it's better to strike your keyboard than the rude person sitting next to you. What a silly thing to complain about.

 
At 8:43 PM , Blogger Kate said...

Most keyboards are just LOUD. I think that griping about loud ones is just pointless. It's just a part of the classroom noise now. Pencils and pens scratching make a lot of noise. I am very easily distracted and irritable and I want to slap that girl.

You could also start chewing and cracking gum...

 
At 9:14 PM , Blogger Love said...

seriously, if that's her biggest problem, she needs to get a life.

who says this kind of stuff?! yuck.

 
At 12:38 PM , Blogger Judy said...

maybe she has some sensory disorder...and some disease that keeps her from saying socially acceptable things, too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home