Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Quick Update...

Today...
...no fever or diarrhea, until this afternoon.
Gage was feeling better this morning...we even went for a walk around the 'hood.
Little later---return of the yuck symptoms.

I'm working the night shift tonight...
...went out to my car to run grab something for dinner & bring it back to the hospital. Got to my car, pulled out...got a few spaces away from my original parking spot....flat tire. Yay!

So, I'm on the phone with Roadside Assistance to come out & change my tire.
Yes, I am perfectly CAPABLE of changing my own tire.
It's the lug-nuts that get me every time.

So, I suppose I need to stop my whining, and count my blessings: at least this happened now at this hour, as opposed to middle of the night, when I would be leaving to go home!

Perhaps tomorrow will be better....

5 Comments:

At 11:37 PM , Blogger Cristina Mathers said...

tomorrow will be better for sure! glad your little man is better, but sorry your tummy is empty so late at night.

 
At 1:02 AM , Blogger Love said...

yes, tomorrow WILL be better!! =)

 
At 4:28 AM , Blogger Beth said...

TGIF - may your weekend (and Gage's) be an improvement!

 
At 5:53 AM , Blogger Judy said...

oink oink!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I'm kidding!

Hope Gage is a million times better today!

 
At 11:02 AM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

That's awful about the tire. I've been told how to change a tire, but have never actually been faced with a flat tire. In high school, my car actually waited until my dad was driving it somewhere to get a flat. Guess my cars know better than to get a flat around me! I hope Gage feels better today. Wish I knew of some stop diarrhea food, but I don't know of any magic bullets for that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home