Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Catch Up! Visit at Papa & Gammy's House.

Okay, it's been a while since I blogged.
I had my final in my class. And, I've just been busy in general!

Today....time to catch up a little.

These pics are from a visit over @ Papa & Gammy's house.
Gage & Papa were hard at work in the backyard....cutting cardboard to make roads & bridges & parking lots.
Papa's pushing 90, but he was happy to help Gage & play with him....



Gammy got something for Gage called Oreo Sticks, or something like that.
Oh, he was a big fan....






A good time was had by all....for a little while.
Gage had so much fun with Papa & Gammy that when they were leaving to go to church on that Wednesday night, he wanted to go with them. They were to get a hamburger for dinner while they were out too. So, we loaded up the carseat, sent the diaper bag, etc. And they headed down the road.

And then my cell phone rang.
They turned around & they were bringing him home. He wanted to come back. Okay.
Pulled into the driveway, and he was crying because he wanted to go to church with them. Oh, it was just a mess.
Ultimately, he stayed with me, and we headed back to our house shortly thereafter. But, we really did all have a fun night.
:)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home