Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ad-Libs, Super Fun Friday Night!

So....on Friday night, we went here....


To see....


Thanks to....

...my friend, Jason, who is super-funny in the show!

I've known Jason since we were 11 years old. That's a long time!


Jason's oh-so-beautiful wife, Sam was also there. {yes, she looks pretty in the picture, but I assure you, she looks even more beautiful in person! sorry if i'm makin' you blush, sam!}


So, we had a greeeaaaat time. If you want to check it out, it's now on Main St. (used to be on Ross Ave.), and they have shows on Friday nights & Saturday nights. It was soooo much fun.

On another note....
....couple things I noticed about myself.
1) I can't take a compliment about my kid by just saying, "thank you." Instead, I rather pompously say/think something along the lines of "I know, right!?" I'm sure it comes across as rude, but I can't seem to help my silly self. I think, he's this totally amazing little being. He's not perfect---Lord, I know that....but he's perfect for me. I am amazed by my love for him, and his quirky little ways, and the fact that I GREW HIM IN MY TUMMY once upon a time, and how he's a blend of me and his father...I just can't help myself, okay. I am lucky to be his mom. And I just have a hard time saying, "thank you" when someone says that he's cute...
2) We are THAT COUPLE....the couple who goes away from their child for a few hours...and what do they do? Talk about their child. With each other: "I wonder what they're doing now." "Do you think he's asleep yet?" ...and then of course we talk about him with others... Yes, we've definitely become THAT couple.
Oh well.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:53 AM , Blogger Beth said...

Nothing wrong with being the proud Mama and acknowledging that your child is a miracle - because he is. All children are!

 
At 11:07 AM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

I would be proud of him too!! You have been tagged on my blog!

 
At 12:43 PM , Blogger Aubs said...

we are so THAT couple right along with you!! Its so hard not to be when we have such perfect little people that make our world go round!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home