8 Things Tag....
I got tagged by Rikki.
* Mention the person that tagged you
* Complete the list of 8 things
8 Things I look forward to:
* finishing school.
* going to Jamaica in the Fall.
* Gage playing sports.
* Bonnie being potty-trained to ALWAYS go outside.
* finishing out my bathroom (y'all, it's still not complete! lacking a few details...)
* girls night with Megan & Susan (it's been discussed, but not scheduled...)
* getting my hair colored & trimmed (not that I've scheduled an appointment or anything...)
* Jessica & her family coming to Texas at the end of this month!
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
* folded laundry
* cooked breakfast, lunch, and dinner (yes, Hubby, mark the damn calendar. I cooked three meals in one day. and yes, "assembling cereal in a bowl" counts as cooking in my book.
* snatched a snake away from the dog (I used a stick, and luckily for me, found out that the snake is dead! Woohoo! Hero Dog!)
* heard someone use the "c" word. That's a bad mamma-jamma right there.
* did the dishes.
* sang Neil Diamond with my son.
* found myself amazed that my child slept until 9am!
* bought paper towels at Walgreen's.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
* win the lottery...a really big one....because my lotto dreams have gotten quite extensive, and to be perfectly honest, I'm really not sure 1-2 million would cover the elaborate fantasies I've come up with...
* be done with school already!
* understand these "magic-space-phones" that everyone has now. ...as in, palm pilots, blackberries, and this super-snappy-i-phone. Yeah, i don't get 'em.
* get Bonnie potty-trained!!!
* build myself a "Rosie"...you know...from the Jetsons! They had Rosie to do all kinds of stuff. I want a Rosie.
* cook better...
* sew better...
* go back to Puerto Rico...for free.
8 Shows I Watch:
Private Practice (except for last week's episode b/c I erased it, assuming that it was a rerun, and come to find out, it was probably new...)
Real Housewives of NYC
...okay, clearly I watch WAY too much TV.
TAG: You're IT!