Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, April 30, 2009

VENT.

So, I am having to do another internship. Did one in undergrad... Gonna do one for this Master's program too.
You get to give them a list of three places that you'd like to do an internship with...but there is no guarantee, and ultimately it is their decision as to where you complete your internship. Good times.

Other than that....why, yes, I do have another complaint.
"List 3 Objectives/Goals you hope to meet through your internship."
Well...let's see....TO ME, that depends on where I do the internship. If I do it with some child protection agency...well, my objectives may be very different than if I work with adult male sex offenders, ya know?!?

So stupid. So stupid.

"Well, there's things that never will be right I know,
And things need changin' everywhere you go,
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white."
---Johnny Cash (from "Man In Black")

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 5:13 AM , Blogger Beth said...

I know you're frustrated but reading your rants/vents is always a pleasure. You do it so well!

 
At 6:44 PM , Blogger Papa Bradstein said...

Dude. That graphic is awesome. The internship not so much.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home