Rough Draft....Family Rules...
So, we've been working on the house rules....
I've limited myself to 10, b/c in all honesty, I would make about 10 rules per room....
Here's what I've got so far (and Pam, I may be enlisting your help for some eye-catching creative way to display these....)
1. No running, screaming, or throwing inside.
2. Share everything!!! (except bad ideas & germs!)
3. Be kind with your actions and words.
4. We say, "please," "thank you," "you're welcome," "I'm sorry," "excuse me," & "bless you."
5. There are no such things as too much creativity, too much reading, or too much dancing.
6. Obey Mommy & Daddy.
7. Dirty dishes belong in the kitchen. Trash belongs in the trash. Snot belongs on a tissue. (Your mama is not your maid, your trash man, or your Kleenex!)
8. Messes need to be cleaned up by the mess-maker.
9. Singing aloud to Johnny Cash & Neil Diamond is highly encouraged.
10.Pray often & thank God for this family!
........granted, my kid can't read yet...so we're going to need some pictures....but I'm sure we can figure it out....