Honesty Tag... Random Things About Me...
So, I was tagged to list random things about myself.
...which, I do occasionally anyway....
1. My husband & I met in 2001. We got engaged in 2002, and married in 2003. We've been married for 5 years...
2. I love to blog surf - I am fascinated by the whole six degrees of separation thing....or is it 7 degrees? Whatever. I don't know Kevin Bacon. It is crazy to skip around various mom-blogs in this area, and then see how many people are connected in some way or another. A girl I went to high school with knows a sorority sister of mine, who knows someone who met my old Vice Principal's son's new wife. See, I've looked around in the ol' blogosphere. Not always commenting...just...seeing & reading!
3. I don't do facebook. I know everyone does it, but it just isn't something I am into. Maybe because I blog- I know lots of people do both, but I just don't. I don't facebook or myspace. I did look at facebook when I was over at Megan's house not too long ago.
4. I don't like to eat lamb. Hubby likes lamb chops with some mint sauce. Gross.
5. I am not that organized. Certain areas of my life are very organized. Other parts? ...mmm...not so much. I strive to live a very organized life with very organized cabinets & closets & containers for everything! But, that's not my reality.
6. I wish I could move into magazine pictures sometimes. Life looks so easy & perfect in those pictures, right?
7. My dream job: to be independently wealthy. (is that a job???) I'd like to just have a ton of money at my disposal, and no real obligation to do anything.
(where can I sign up for that???)
8. I love coming up with a theme for my son's birthday parties, and then just running with it! I look forward to his birthday more than I look forward to Christmas...or any other holiday, really.
Labels: Random Things About Me