Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Chuy's & Harry...

What time is it????????????????
It's time to post party pics from Pam's 30th hang-out-with-the-gals-get-together!

(Get your minds out of the gutter Pam, Tera, & Leslie....
Okay, okay....keep your minds in the gutter---YOU guys know what TIME it is!)

...sorry, inside joke. I had to start it off that way, right?

Meet me: I'm the gal who usually just blurts out whatever's on my mind. Have you met me yet????

So, our lady Pam is now 30 +1 day.
Her fiance is still in New York on a business trip.
In all fairness, they did spend the weekend BEFORE her birthday celebrating in New York.

So...for the evening, we ESCALADIES went out in Leslie's new ride. We went to Chuy's in Uptown for 'ritas & yummy Mexi-food.
Tera & Leslie got the "Stuffed Avacado"...or "Fried Avacado"...or "We Stuff It, Then We Fry It Avacado"...I dunno. Whatever. I only mention it because it seemed odd, but they both really liked it, and so there you go. Give it a whirl if you're down at Chuy's.

Tera & Pam


Leslie & Lainey-Paney


After dinner, we headed over to Wild About Harry's for some frozen custard.
MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm!

And, of course, Harry was there.
:)
We love us some Harry!!!


And....just so you all know, Pam & Mark went to Chuy's & Harry's on their first date.
Let's see....I suppose Tera, Leslie, and I better be gettin' some diamond rings from Pam if we play our cards right....
I'm just sayin'....

So, back at Harry's....
Here's the flavor breakdowns for you if you're interested in one of our "concretes"...if you've been to Harry's, you know the lingo.

If you order a Pam concrete, you've ordered vanilla with Heath bar.
If you order a Laine concrete, you've ordered chocolate with Heath bar.
If you order a Leslie concrete, you've ordered chocolate with chocolate chips.
If you order a Tera concrete, you're creative with flavors & weird, and you've ordered strawberry with Oreo bits.
(Okay, I tried it, and it wasn't as gross as it sounded...I have to give her credit for creativity...)

Pam opened her gifts while we were at Harry's....

....and she's lucky that I didn't pre-fill it with images of my child before tossing it in the gift bag!

:)
Happy 30th +1 day, Pam!
Now, if I could just find the perfect watch....you Escaladies know what time it is! Now go get to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At 2:26 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Sounds like a fabulous evening with the ladies. You all look like you have so much fun together. And inside jokes are the best!

 
At 2:33 PM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

Well...if I posted the next line, it would probably make my blog NC17 rated....so, I better not!

 
At 3:34 PM , Blogger Chris H said...

Looks like you girls had a lovely evening. Nice.

 
At 3:36 PM , Blogger Pam said...

I can't begin to thank you fabulous ladies for such a fun-filled evening. I am so happy to have been able to celebrate my 30th with you. I love my gift! I am going to go home tonight and play. Pics from last night will definitely be added to my fancy digital picture keychain! : )

I think we have ourselves a little neighborhood tradition - I am looking forward to the next birthday!! Oh... and when might that be?? Or what time is it rather?? LOL!!!

XOXO

 
At 3:45 PM , Blogger kim-d said...

It looks as if you ladies know how to celebrate a birthday...glad y'all had such a good time. And, just for the record, I think the strawberry with oreo bits sounds very, very good! :)

 
At 4:48 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Pam! You guys all look soo pretty.

 
At 6:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had sooo much fun and I can't wait to do it again! My b-day is next....June 2 then Lainey's! But let's all try and get together soon...cab ride to House of Blues VIP bar anyone??

 
At 5:57 AM , Blogger Kaylee said...

Looks like you ladies had a great night out!

 
At 6:55 AM , Blogger kimmy said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Kimmy

 
At 2:32 PM , Blogger shoeaddict said...

I'm jealous. I don't know my neighbors :( Will ya'll come next week to help me celebrate MY birthday? It's on the 17th.

xo

 
At 7:34 AM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

So...I have heard so many good things about Chuy's and never been there. I want to...but I think it's kinda far from me. Anyway, Harry's sounds fabulous!! I love frozen custard...A LOT!

 
At 8:44 PM , Blogger contemporary themes said...

Oh HOW I MISS CHUY'S! Yummy! I used to go there a lot when I lived in Austin and was a university student. This made me hungry.

Happy Birthday to your friend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home