Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Thank You, Sleep Number Bed!

Seriously---I can't tell you how in love with this bed I am.

Last night---instead of waking up during the night with cramps, I slept through it, and instead I had a weird dream that I found out that I was pregnant, so decided to go to Cancun where I couldn't drink, and I was pudgy from bloat, but not visibly pregnant, so I didn't look cute in my swimsuit, and I was just....not super happy to be there.

So, it wasn't the best of dreams by any means, but I blame the cramps for creeping their way into my brain, and my body was aware of them so it affected my dreams---but my sleep number bed kept me asleep.
Yes, the new bed gets all the credit.

I love it.
It's worth every penny.

And a little tip if you're checking into getting one: you get a MUCH better $$$ deal if you buy online rather than in the store. That was our experience anyway.

:)

3 Comments:

At 9:51 AM , Blogger Kate said...

Isn't it a great bed? Ours was also cheaper because we only bought the top mattress and not the bottom one since we have a platform bed. I love how I can adjust it based on my needs.

 
At 11:11 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

I have heard those beds are nice. What a funny dream! :)

 
At 10:17 PM , Blogger Mojavi said...

hey we have a king size sleep number bed. It really helped me during pregnancy. We have had ours for 9 years now. One thing I will have to say is over time the hump in the middle starts to feel like a mountain top seperating you form your hubby.... so if it starts to feel that way they have inserts they can send you to put underneath the air beds... it really helped ours. Plus we had some of the foam rails bend out and they replaced them asap! My sister has had one since 1999 and she loves hers. YOu will love your bed!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home