Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, January 09, 2009

Ugh.

So, night before last: woke up at 2:30 in the morning. Couldn't go back to sleep. My mind was just racing about a billion different things.
Looked at the clock again...3:45.
Looked at the clock again...4:20.
I FINALLY must have fallen asleep after that, but then the ol' alarm went off at 5. Lucky me.

But, last night: Gage was in a great mood.
I got to chat on the phone with Melissa. That's always nice.
Went to sleep in the 10 o'clock hour.
Slept ALL NIGHT LONG. I truly cannot remember the last time I slept through the night without waking even once.
What's your sleep number?
Apparently mine is a 40. I'm lovin' our new bed.
Gage even came & got in bed with us at some point. I haven't a clue when b/c I slept right through it.

On another note: no laptop use at home. Tried to turn it on yesterday---the little blue light just flashes three times at me. Did it get too hot & burn up? Maybe. It was laying on the couch ALL DAY YESTERDAY. Is the battery messed up & not holding a charge? I dunno. Maybe.
I'll die at home with no internet. Die. I mean, death. Shrivel up like a little flower with no light or water...die.
Okay...maybe that's a bit much.... but I can say that I won't like it one bit!

It's Friday. Woohoo.

8 Comments:

At 8:12 AM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

Oh, hey, guess what?
I just found that my AC adapter cord has a hole in it, and silver wires all all pokin' out. I'm sure THAT's what the stinker won't hold a charge....

(I HOPE that's the only problem....)

 
At 9:38 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Hopefully that is the only problem and its that easy of a fix! I, myself, am beyond happy that it is Friday!! I love sleepy good nights like that. I slept awesome from midnight on last night. I feel super rested and ready for the day today.

 
At 9:50 AM , Blogger Just Jiff said...

I was gonna say plug in your AC adapter. But with the wires all poked out it sounds like you need a new one. :)

 
At 12:27 PM , Blogger Kate said...

Sleep Number = 35.

Sounds like things will be much better at your house once you have a new AC adapter cord. No internet? I would be a giant mess.

 
At 12:41 PM , Blogger Zephra said...

I was going to say you can use it plugged in with no battery. One of my batteries died so I just took it out. Of course, when someone walks by and accidentally knocks the plug out, it shuts off but life is already a risk. Why not add one more?

 
At 6:16 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

Yay, glad the laptop is hopefully fixed.
Wow, a comfy bed, I can only dream. Unfortunately I am up several times in the night, even after taking a sleep med.

 
At 9:24 PM , Blogger contemporary themes said...

Yay! For sleeping through the night.

I have no idea what that's like!

I've always wondered about the sleep number beds. Perhaps that would solve my sleep issues?!

Hugs.

 
At 10:21 AM , Blogger Framed by Grace said...

I'm sorry you didn't sleep well...atleast until the sleep number bed!
And I think I'd shrivel up like the witch in the wizard of oz if I lost internet...heck it's my sanity in the middle of all this drama!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home