Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tuesday's Update...

Today I have been:
moody
overwhelmed
busy
frustrated
& even overjoyed at some of the things Gage has said to me...

For the most part, not a great day.
Drama & frustration over getting the next test scheduled.
Let's just say that there is a woman named Debbie some place who does NOT want to meet me face-to-face.

On the brighter side:
Gage "helped" cook dinner.
I saved about $75 in coupons & store sales at the grocery store.
I saved $26 in coupons at Walgreen's.
Gage had zero potty accidents yesterday.
Gage had....at least 3 today, but still, he was receptive to using his little potty.
And his newest trick at bedtime: "Um, no, I wanna talk. Let's just talk a while."
Nice try little one....
Okay...so it totally worked....whatever. I needed that at the end of today.

:)

15 Comments:

At 9:24 PM , Blogger Mojavi said...

I hope he gets better soon.. asap like!

Gage is to super cute.. what will he come up with next?

 
At 11:40 PM , Blogger kat said...

Super sucky. Sorry for all the negative things but hooray for Gage helping you cook dinner. He is so sweet.

Coupons, oh how I miss those.

 
At 4:39 AM , Blogger Judy said...

Kids always seem to know exactly what to say at the best times, don't they?

Here's hoping for answers - SOON!!!

 
At 5:49 AM , Blogger S said...

I hope things get better all around soon!

 
At 6:41 AM , Blogger Beth said...

In his own special way, Gage is giving you some much needed downtime in the evenings. Bless him!

 
At 6:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the part where Gage wants to "talk"! Kids are so smart!

I hope Damon get his test scheduled and feels better. XOXO

 
At 7:53 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Hang in there....prayers and best wishes.

 
At 8:29 AM , Blogger Chastity said...

Congrats on the potty training! It sounds like it's moving along.

 
At 11:19 AM , Blogger Family Adventure said...

Hang in there! It must be so hard, but you are doing great. Just a little while longer - I hope.

Heidi

 
At 11:43 AM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

I hope the tests can be scheduled soon and that they will bring you much needed answers!
That's so sweet that Gage wanted to help cook and talk, just like a big boy.
And I'm impressed with coupon savings! I think my most has been $40, so that's amazing!

 
At 3:04 PM , Blogger Maria said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. Fingers crossed that things improve soon...

And holy cow...that is A LOT of coupons. We always end up with like...2.36$ off at the store. I sigh and Bing says, "Well, it ADDS up!"

And, yes, it does.

 
At 3:15 PM , Blogger jennwa said...

Sorry you had a bad day, but great coupon shopping.

 
At 3:20 PM , Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

That is some good coupon saving!

 
At 4:21 PM , Blogger Zephra said...

Just like you said, it worked. They are so good at that.

 
At 7:36 PM , Blogger Kate said...

Frustration! I'm so sorry!

Gage is such a cutie!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home