Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday's Update...

Well....Hubby's still on Demerol.
It's not keeping him as "knocked out" as I'd hoped....
He's pretty loopy for about the first hour and a half....after that, he's right back to feeling everything.

Waited today to hear about the next test.
No such luck.
The doctor told us today that he would call over & see if they can't consider this case "urgent" & rush the scheduling...
We'll see....

So, for now...I have tomorrow & Wednesday off from work.
I plan to return on Thursday. I just have to.
I took Friday off...and today off....

We just need a plan!!!!

In the meantime....Gage was a holy terror over the weekend. I think he was just RELIEVED to come home & see Mommy & Daddy...but after that, he was going full-swing in "Operation Make Them Pay!" Today some of his little sweetness has returned...but yesterday was ROUGH. I'm glad we all survived it.

16 Comments:

At 2:58 PM , Blogger Laura said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there.

HUGS!

 
At 3:17 PM , Blogger A Mom Two Boys said...

Garh! Hope you have some news soon!

Hope Gage takes it easy on you! It's hard enough when everyone is well and you're not stressed out!

 
At 4:28 PM , Blogger Judy said...

I imagine Gage feels quite upturned with everything going on with you guys. Hang in there...hope you hear some answers and SOON.

 
At 4:39 PM , Blogger Beth said...

You're so sweet to keep us up-to-date with all you're dealing with right now.
Hope you hear something - SOON!
Hang in there.

 
At 4:40 PM , Blogger Zephra said...

Yeah, kids can smell weakness.

 
At 5:04 PM , Blogger Kate said...

I spent time this weekend with a friend who's been through a lot with her health and is currently on bed rest. Her delightful daughter had a screaming meltdown yesterday and we all figured it was just because of the stress of mama being in bed. Still. Not that it made it any easier to live through.

I am praying that you get an answer and a gameplan ASAP.

 
At 5:16 PM , Blogger jennwa said...

I hope you hear from the doctor soon. You guys are in my prayers.

 
At 6:05 PM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

I hope you guys get answers soon! By the way, I would LOVE to see the Baby Gage videos, please send me the links.

 
At 6:31 PM , Blogger kimmy said...

Thanks for the update and I hope you hear from the doctor soon!

Kimmy

 
At 12:05 AM , Blogger kat said...

I am so sorry for everything you and your family are being put through. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

 
At 1:57 AM , Blogger Family Adventure said...

Hugs to all three of you. I'm sure Gage can feel the stress and is acting out because of it.

I'm thinking about you and hoping for good news soon.

Heidi

 
At 6:35 AM , Blogger Pokey Puppy said...

oh lainey.. My prayers are with you. I havent been on in a while and had no idea what you have been going through! Stay strong..

OH and from the earlier post loved the answer to why you were putting on makeup!

 
At 7:02 AM , Blogger S said...

Hang in there! Hoping for the best for all of you!

 
At 9:55 AM , Blogger Angel said...

man, kids really know when "something" is going on, don't they? but he's still a sweetie!

Still in my prayers, you guys....

 
At 11:57 AM , Blogger Burgh Baby said...

Gage! Chill a little and cut your parents a break.

Maybe since the Demorol isn't doing the trick for your husband, you can take some of it.

 
At 7:54 PM , Blogger Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Goodness, you all must be so worried. I pray you get some answers and some peace.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, good to hear from you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home