Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Tag...

The Mission
-Share five random/weird things about myself.
-Share five places that I want to see or see again.
-Tag five random people and link to them and let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Okay...I'm not tagging anyone else...but, I will complete this b/c I was tagged!
If you want to be tagged---well, then consider yourself tagged!

Five Random Things About Me:
1. I'm afraid of the dark.
2. I don't eat or drink anything blue.
3. I don't like large bodies of water...or any water that I can't see through.
4. I smell my child's dirty socks & shoes when I take them off of his little feet.
5. I suck at sweeping. I don't mind doing it---I just don't do it well. So, to offset that little characteristic---I sweep often.

Five Places That I Want to See Again:
1. Cairo, Egypt. Specifically, the Sphinx, Giza, and Sakara Pyramids. But this time, when I go back, I WILL go into the pyramids...maybe.
2. Puerto Rico. Went there for my college graduation trip, and I loved it. I want to go back.
3. New Orleans....used to live there. Haven't been back since Hurricane Katrina.
4. Savannah, GA. Went there in the Spring for Megan's wedding....Loved it. I hope to visit that town again.
5. Washington,D.C. We went to the Holocaust Museum one year for my mom's birthday gift. We flew in that morning, had lunch in D.C., went to the museum, and then flew back home that evening. So far, that's the only time I've been there. I'd like to go back & stay a little longer! But, it was a really cool birthday gift, don't you think??

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At 3:41 PM , Blogger Burgh Baby said...

Random is so fun! I love the idea of the trip to D.C. That's the kind of vacation I need--in and out and very low cost.

 
At 4:23 PM , Blogger jennwa said...

That is a great meme.
I would like to go to Egypt to see all those things too.
Smelling my kids socks, my oldest son's feet would knock me out.
Great random list.

 
At 7:26 PM , Blogger Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Nothing blue? Have you ever tried a Blue Hawaiian while stadning on a black sands beach at sunset on the island of Maui?

Don't knock it til you try it!

Hallie

 
At 9:54 PM , Blogger Ann(ie) said...

I have not been to New Orleans and I'd love to go one day!!

 
At 10:21 PM , Blogger Chris H said...

I bet ya you won't be smelling his 'cute wee shoes and socks' once he's 18 ! That's all!

 
At 3:04 AM , Blogger Family Adventure said...

I really loved D.C., too. Was there for the first time last summer, and was so surprised at how beautiful it was. Would definitely like to go back.

Heidi

 
At 11:51 AM , Blogger Beth said...

I totally get that smelling the shoes and socks thing - I love the smell of little boys!

I'm trying to think of something blue that I might eat. (???)

 
At 5:59 AM , Blogger kimmy said...

I would love to visit Washington D.C. - there is so much history there and I think the kids would enjoy it too when they are older!

Great list!

Kimmy

 
At 7:00 AM , Blogger Alice said...

I smell my cat's breath. I know, it is completely weird. I don't think it smells good, but I am compelled to smell it every time she gets close to me and meows.

 
At 8:19 PM , Blogger Papa Bradstein said...

Come back to DC and hang out with us. OK, who are we kidding...you don't want to see us...you want to see 3B, but we come with the dinner. And we'd love to see all of you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home