-Share five random/weird things about myself.
-Share five places that I want to see or see again.
-Tag five random people and link to them and let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Okay...I'm not tagging anyone else...but, I will complete this b/c I was tagged!
If you want to be tagged---well, then consider yourself tagged!
Five Random Things About Me:
1. I'm afraid of the dark.
2. I don't eat or drink anything blue.
3. I don't like large bodies of water...or any water that I can't see through.
4. I smell my child's dirty socks & shoes when I take them off of his little feet.
5. I suck at sweeping. I don't mind doing it---I just don't do it well. So, to offset that little characteristic---I sweep often.
Five Places That I Want to See Again:
1. Cairo, Egypt. Specifically, the Sphinx, Giza, and Sakara Pyramids. But this time, when I go back, I WILL go into the pyramids...maybe.
2. Puerto Rico. Went there for my college graduation trip, and I loved it. I want to go back.
3. New Orleans....used to live there. Haven't been back since Hurricane Katrina.
4. Savannah, GA. Went there in the Spring for Megan's wedding....Loved it. I hope to visit that town again.
5. Washington,D.C. We went to the Holocaust Museum one year for my mom's birthday gift. We flew in that morning, had lunch in D.C., went to the museum, and then flew back home that evening. So far, that's the only time I've been there. I'd like to go back & stay a little longer! But, it was a really cool birthday gift, don't you think??