Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Productivity....

Well, today, I shall toot my own horn.
I've been productive!

I....

*folded a million loads of laundry.
*sorted the folded laundry & put it all in various baskets to be put away.
*gave Gage two baths (b/c he wanted them!)
*swept the floor in the entry way, living room, dining room & kitchen.
*did a load of laundry (all of the other laundry was already done, but waiting to be folded on the dining room table.)
*wiped down the bathroom counters...
*changed diapers...
*built & maintained a fire in the fireplace...
*didn't pull my hair out when Gage wanted to watch the SAME episode of WonderPets about 3 times in a row while we played trucks on the floor.
*played tackle football in the living room with my son, and made up names of plays b/c I know ZERO about football.
*did a load of dishes.
*call & paid a bill the SAME DAY that I got it in the mail!
*talked on the phone to: my dad, my mom, my sister, my friend Tera, my cousin's wife's sister (...who actually once saw a Kevin Bacon movie...), & my husband.
*closed the door to my bedroom & didn't even THINK about making the damn bed.
:)

and....I defrosted steaks for dinner.
...and I defrosted cookie dough to make cookies...
......and I defrosted pie crusts to make an apple pie later.
:)

What the HELL has gotten in to me?

13 Comments:

At 4:02 PM , Blogger Burgh Baby said...

OK, busy bee, c'mon over to my place and lather, rinse, and repeat! You can just focus on the laundry if you want, but I'm willing to let you go for the whole list if you really want it.

 
At 4:33 PM , Blogger Judy said...

I'll have whatever it is you're having!

 
At 5:26 PM , Blogger Christy said...

Very productive. Just reading this list made me tired. I am very impressed with the folding laundry thing. I HATE folding laundry.

 
At 6:38 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Quite a day! I too got some laundry washed and folded but it's still sitting in the basket. It might get put away...later. :)

Oh, and dinner sounds delicious; steaks, cookies and apple pie. Yummy!

 
At 10:08 PM , Blogger Mojavi said...

i don't know what has gotten into you but can you send me some in the mail>>

 
At 10:58 PM , Blogger Family Adventure said...

Wow, girl. Send me some of that productivity, will ya?

Heidi

 
At 2:17 AM , Blogger kat said...

w00t. That's cool. Same stuff happened over the weekend at our house. Must be something in the air.

 
At 5:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! So what are you going to do for the rest of the week? LOL!

I'm tired just reading all that!

 
At 5:43 AM , Blogger kimmy said...

WOW! Steak, cookies and apple pie? I'll be right over...

Kimmy

 
At 11:41 AM , Blogger S said...

That's cool! :-)

 
At 12:27 PM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

Very, very impressive! I have never built a fire in my life. I've helped arrange kindling and have brought in firewood, but have never actually built one or maintained it.

 
At 8:25 AM , Blogger Shawna said...

Wow, yes could you please give me whatever you just had. I need some energy over this way.

 
At 9:40 PM , Blogger Ann(ie) said...

You're on FIRE...send some of that energy my way puleez.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home