Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Kitchen Helper...

So....this post is a little overdue... It's from 1/8/8.

It was a stay-at-home-day for Mommy. We played with the sand table...we played soccer...we played outdoors most of the morning.

After nap, Gage & made a cake.
The night before as I was putting him to bed, he told me that he wanted to "have a cake party tomorrow?"...so, of course, I said yes!






He grabbed a handful of Christmas candy. I hate to explain to him that the cake recipe did not call for Hershey Kisses or SweetTarts....

:)

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 9:10 AM , Blogger Christy said...

I want to have a cake party too! Except I don't want to actually bake a cake - I just want to eat it.

 
At 9:26 AM , Blogger Judy said...

Gage, I think hershey kisses in a cake would be PERFECT - good for you! :-)

 
At 9:26 AM , Blogger Judy said...

Gage, I think hershey kisses in a cake would be PERFECT - good for you! :-)

 
At 9:30 AM , Blogger S said...

He looks like he's having fun!

 
At 3:49 PM , Blogger Jen said...

I want to have a cake party!! I can't wait until Cole is old enough to like, HANG OUT WITH ME and like, SHARE MY LOVE OF CAKE.

Lucky girl! : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home