Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wednesday...

Tuesday: no puking.
Wednesday: no puking.

So....that's good.

My period started (I'm sure you all want to know...), so I'm moody, crabby, bitchy, & experiencing an increased amount of pain around the right ovary. Yes, I know---that's rather specific.
I have endometriosis, but have not wanted to go back in for another lap (where Dr.B cleans out all of the endo growth outside of my uterus). But today---it's been pretty rough & the thought of having another lap to get rid of this pain sounds somewhat pleasing at the moment.
I'm sure that in a few days when I feel better---I'll change my mind back to "No!"
But for now---I'm bitchy, whining, and in pain.
UGH.

Went to HalfPriced Books earlier.
We all went.
Why? Because Hubby has taken a week of vacation. He's been home on my 2 days off this week.

Today, Gage said "Ridiculous". Sounded more like..."rah-dic-a-lis". It was soooo very cute.
And---he told me that he did NOT want to eat Ranch dressing because it taste like "SNOT!"
gross.

I'm sleepy. It's 7pm & I'm in my jammies---ready for bed.

Went grocery shopping yesterday. In coupons & sales, I saved $75.
:) That always makes me very happy.

New Books for Gage today:
"Take Me Out to the Ballgame" by Jack Norworth & Alec Gillman
"Hot Jazz Special" by Johnny Hannah
"Peter Rabbit" by Beatrix Potter
"Maisy Goes to Bed" by Lucy Cousins
....and, another copy of "Trucks" by Byron Barton.

"Trucks" by Byron Barton. This was one of his FAVORITE books when he was little little. It's a board book. He still loves it. The first copy got so ragged out from him chewing on it when his teeth were coming in....and then it started to fall apart from reading it about 200 times a day.... So, we now own a 2nd copy, and the first has been put away for safe keeping.

Painted my nails...and yes, I'm admitting that the colors are not the same on the fingers as they are on the toes.
Toes: Ballet Slipper Pink
Fingers: Fire Engine Red
The way I see it: it's cold out. Nobody is really seeing my toes out & about....& they were a deep dark red for a while...so you know how dark reds can stain your nails? Yeah...that happened. So, I took off the dark red & painted a pale pink. To look at my feet, my toenails don't look painted...They are very...neutral.
My fingernails on the other hand....slut red*fire engine red*red hot red.
And super short. I think they look cute!


:)

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

At 5:56 PM , Blogger mpotter said...

feel better!!!

 
At 8:12 PM , Blogger Kate said...

I'm so sorry about the endo and feeling crappy!

Total cuteness about the trucks book!

 
At 8:20 PM , Blogger misguidedmommy said...

fuck i want some slut nails

 
At 12:03 AM , Blogger Family Adventure said...

Endometriosis sucks! I hope you feel better soon....

Heidi

 
At 2:41 AM , Blogger kat said...

Sorry to hear. Hope you will feel better soon.

Gage saying ridiculous must have been a hoot. I can hardly say it :)

 
At 4:31 AM , Blogger Dana said...

Awww...I hate "that" time of the month...why aren't men subjected to some sort of monthly mayhem?

Start feeling better : ) At least the husband is at home so he can do all the cooking and cleaning while you relax : )

 
At 6:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Gage regarding the Ranch dressing. YUK!

 
At 7:08 AM , Blogger kimmy said...

My daughter will not dip anything in ranch dressing or ketchup. She is very anti-condiments!

I hope you feel better!

Kimmy

 
At 7:16 AM , Blogger Beth said...

Great idea to keep those treasured childhood books somewhere for safekeeping. They love it when you drag them out years later! The memories...
Period pain - bad.
Pampering yourself with nail polish - good.

 
At 9:06 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Gage is too cute!

Hang in there!

 
At 9:22 AM , Blogger Zephra said...

That is what I call hooker red and it is one of my favorite colors for my nails.

 
At 10:09 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

ugh periods suck, but I have heard it is way worse with Endo. You poor thing.

Sounds like you had a good day regardless!

 
At 11:25 AM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

I'm sorry you're in pain. That sucks, but it's good that Gage is feeling better. And my toenails never match my fingernails. If I manage to paint them, I will go crazy wild on the toes (chrome anyone?) and much more subdued on the nails.

 
At 11:55 AM , Blogger Kate said...

Well, Gage can just pass me his snot-tasting ranch dressing. I love it so much that we don't ever have the dressing and have the dip only once a year at our New Year's party and that night I throw away any that's leftover because I would/have eaten it with a spoon. So sad.

 
At 12:02 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Glad that Gage is feeling better. Sorry you are hurting and not feeling good. Its my time of the month too and I am cranky...just don't have the pain. Feel for you girl and hope you feel better soon.

 
At 4:36 AM , Blogger Pokey Puppy said...

hahah.. you crack me up. I'm not sure if you are trying again to get pregers.. but just fyi.. I have endo and whenever you aren't trying I HIGHLY recommend you get on the pill. I know you've hered it before but it has to be Lo Estrin FE. Its AMAZING. It was more expensive so I went to a different pill and was in SO much pain that month. Lo Estrin has different hormone combos for us Endo girls that makes the pain extremely minimal if not totally gone!! But of course... cant do that if you are wanting to be pregers again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home