Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

New Baby...

Gage has a baby. His name, is "Baby"....

Gage loves Baby.




Nevermind the fact that Baby's head is as big as Gage's.



So, Gage's old baby swing was in the dining room. He decided that Baby would enjoy it. So, what Baby wants, Baby gets.

Gage then decided that Baby was thirsty & needed a bottle. So, I got out one of Gage's old baby bottles. Come to find out---that baby won't drink! Gage was very upset that Baby would not drink from the bottle.

A little time went by....

Gage came to me & asked for Pasta Bites. So, I made some....put the bowl down on his little table in front of his little chair...& I went back to cleaning the dining room. Turned around when Gage shouted, "Baby won't EAT!" Gage has smushed pasta bites on Baby's face & was trying to force feed Baby. There were Pasta Bites all over the tray table on the swing. He was very frustrated with his baby that JUST WOULD NOT EAT. (yes Gage, I know ALL about that frustration myself!)

It's very cute to see him be so nurturing of Baby.
Of course....about 10 minutes later, he's dragging Baby around by the foot---but, whatever.

Labels:

16 Comments:

At 1:26 PM , Blogger Family Adventure said...

LOL! I think all kids should try to feed a doll! Let them taste a bit of their own medicine :)

He is adorable...I know I keep saying it, but it's TRUE!

Heidi

 
At 1:44 PM , Blogger Laura said...

LOL - too cute - that little man of yours warms my heart!!!! Love the photos!

 
At 2:20 PM , Blogger Beth said...

Well, at least Gage tried the nurturing thing first. I bought my guys one of those big dolls (I think it's name was Buddy) and they just pummeled it!
Better Buddy than one another...

(Love those Levis - such a big boy!)

 
At 3:28 PM , Blogger zirelda said...

Reminds me of a doll I had when I was little that was as big as I was. How fun.

 
At 4:51 PM , Blogger Christy said...

So sweet. Porgie has no interest in her baby dolls.

 
At 5:41 PM , Blogger ~melinda~ said...

okay. i am so glad you found me because your posts freaking crack me up. you would totally be my friend if i knew you. (heh? you say...??) i am so bookmarking you, and i say that knowing i am not sure if i remember how to add you as a blogperson on my own page. i could only get through end of december posts and now i have to stop.

 
At 6:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww! hilarious!! baby and Gage are adorable together.

wait till he starts playing with naked barbie dolls. hehe.

 
At 7:32 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

Oh what a cute picture. T has a Cabbage Patch boy doll that sort of looks like him. He calls him "little T".

 
At 4:41 AM , Blogger Dana said...

That is one big doll!! My husbands little cousin got this doll for Christmas and the thing ate/drank and did number 1 AND 2.. I thought it was disgusting, but maybe he would like it?!?!?

 
At 5:32 AM , Blogger Zephra said...

Zakary had a "baby" too. He used to chew on its cheek.

 
At 5:54 AM , Blogger ~melinda~ said...

hi again,

THANKS. i had meant to edit that part out of the picture but never got around to it. i deleted it and slapped myself twice for it! :)

melinda

 
At 9:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

that is sweet!!!

 
At 5:45 PM , Blogger Papa Bradstein said...

So, you're saying he learned the bottle and the food things from you, but the dragging around by the foot thing from...? C'mon, L-P, you can't hide the truth from us.

That's all very cute. 3B still won't let his Curious George out of the crib, although I was hoping he would now that 3B's head is slightly larger than CG's. Maybe I should have him offer CG a bottle.

 
At 7:50 PM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

That is so cute, and I love the name. It's very fitting. I can just picture that doll with pasta bits dripping off it's face.

 
At 6:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh too cute!

My son that asked for a baby doll and was co-sleeping?

Yeah, now he decided baby Peter should co-sleep with mommy.

And here I thought those days were behind me. At least I don't have to breastfeed the doll.

 
At 6:32 AM , Blogger mpotter said...

hilarious!

and kudos to you for getting your boy a baby. my husband wanted one for xmas one year b/c he always saw his big sister play w/ her dolls.

babies are fun at all sortsa ages.

by the way, you are right about that big head!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home