Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Movie Reviews

Waitress

LOVED IT. LOVED IT. Seriously folks---I loved it.

Nanny Diaries

I was reluctant. I have not been the biggest Scarlett Johansson fan in the past. Also, I was afraid that I wouldn't like the movie so much b/c I read the book. But, I ended up LOVING the movie. At one point, I cried. Then, I was happy about how it ended. Not a guy movie whatsoever.

Captivity

Good, but totally F*cked up. But, good.
...and there were some parts that were so gross that I had to plug my ears & close my eyes until those parts were over.

Hot Rod

Um, yes...there was one funny part...I think. For the most part, the movie sucked. The redhead in the movie: Isla Fisher...she's hot. What the f*ck is she doing in this movie? She's too cute for this stupid movie.

Hairspray

John Travolta was funny....but, the movie sucked. I did NOT like it nearly as much as the one with Ricki Lake from the 80s.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 10:15 AM , Blogger Elaine said...

I LOVED Waitress too. I almost want to buy it. I'm a huge Keri Russell fan. I didn't care too much for the new Hairspray either, although I think the girl has a nice voice.

 
At 10:55 AM , Blogger Family Adventure said...

Hey, thanks. I needed some pointers...!

Heidi

 
At 12:55 PM , Blogger Shoeaddict said...

I loved Waitress, too. I own it.

 
At 2:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

thanks, I have wondered about Waitress.

Um, yeah, I never saw the Ricki Lake version of Hairspray, and I wasn't that thrilled with this one either. I was expecting more or something different.

 
At 5:59 PM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

I've been wanting to see Waitress, glad you liked it.

 
At 7:30 AM , Blogger misguidedmommy said...

i watched waitress yesterday also loved it

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home