Random Things About Me...
...you know, because it's been a while...
1. I've pulled a gun on a stranger. I'm not afraid to do it. I don't give a sh*t who you are: If you don't know me---you have no business ringing my doorbell @ 9 o'clock at night.
2. When I burn candles in my home, it makes me feel like my home is cleaner.
3. I have no problem doing laundry...I just don't like to finish the job. folding clothes & putting them away sucks big time.
4. I prefer for cleaners to come in disposable wipes. Not eco-friendly, I agree...but, I love the convenience. I just don't buy them that often because I feel guilty for throwing that stuff away. So, while I love the convenience---I don't PRIMARILY clean that way.
5. I love coffee.
6. Watching "The Biggest Loser" makes me hungry. Seriously....I don't know what it is about this show that makes me want to cram my face full of shit food---but it does that to me!
7. Today for lunch & breakfast I've had coffee & pretzels. (that seems healthy, right?)
8. I cleaned out the couch. You know---like under the cushions & stuff. I just paid myself a whopping....$1.16 for doing it. In my world: whoever does the laundry, keeps the cash that's left in pockets. Whoever cleans under the couch cushions keeps the prizes found within the couch!
9. I heart Y&R. I record it 5 days/week & catch up on the happenings in Genoa City on my days off. (shhh....don't tell everyone!)
10. We still own a ton of VHS tapes. We have...one or two VCRs too. We just...don't ever use them.
Labels: Random Things About Me