Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, December 28, 2007

I'd just like a little ASS for Christmas....

On Sunday, 12/23, we went to my Mom's house in Tyler for our big Christmas gift exchange.

Mom cooks a ton of food, and does stockings for all the kids, and they order a Greenberg smoked turkey that is soooooo good. Good times.

We'll start with my favorite pic of the day. DO YOU READ WHAT I READ????

The stockings have the initials of the grandkids. It should read: Z M A S S T G.
Of course, for our picture---all we got was the ASS.
When I went back & looked at the pictures from the day....I just laughed & laughed.
:)

....now, back to the start of the day.....
My Mamasita, cookin' it uuuuuuup!







(Trystan was playing a Transformers game....Gage wasn't really playing....but he really THOUGHT he was!)




(horrible picture of me....but, whatever....)


Gage, getting his great-grandmother to smell his orange.

And...then it was time to get jammies on for the car trip home....


:)

Labels:

14 Comments:

At 8:32 AM , Blogger Beth said...

My favourite? Gage, his great-grandmother and the orange. I love that expression on his face.

 
At 10:04 AM , Blogger Zephra said...

The ass shot is priceless.

 
At 10:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

ROFLMAO.

Nothin like a lil Christmas ASS

 
At 12:02 PM , Blogger Kate said...

LMAO! Sounds like your family get-together are a lot more fun than ours. :)

 
At 12:26 PM , Blogger Shoeaddict said...

I love pictures of Gage. He is really cute.

 
At 5:25 PM , Blogger A Mom Two Boys said...

That's funny. The pics adorable anyway! Your mom is too freaking cute. Oh, and so is Gage, of course!

 
At 6:20 PM , Blogger Maria said...

God, your nails are so perfect. I always wanted perfect nails...

And a little Christmas ass never hurt anyone.

 
At 6:09 AM , Blogger zirelda said...

What great pictures. The stockings are priceless.

 
At 12:25 PM , Blogger Family Adventure said...

Beautiful pictures. Love the ASS!!!

Heidi :)

 
At 6:10 PM , Blogger crabby old man said...

THAT WAS WHAT I HAD IN MIND FOR CHRISTMAS,BUT I STRUCK OUT

 
At 7:01 PM , Blogger Tara said...

The ASS picture cracked me up. Too funny. Now, that would be a GREAT Christmas card! :-) LOL!

 
At 1:12 PM , Blogger Karen said...

Oh, my. I'm rolling over those stockings. That's a classic right there.

 
At 4:33 PM , Blogger Pokey Puppy said...

You have such a beautiful family!
And hey.. who wouldnt want some ass for christmas!!

 
At 12:34 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Love the "ass" shot! Sounds like a great time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home