Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Dear Santa....

Photobucket

Um...Santa, I don't want to seem like an ungrateful b*tch, but I think we need to clear a few things up....

1) You know that empty bag from the jewelry store? Well, I got my gifts a little early from my husband & son. I put the bag back under the tree, fully expecting you to refill the bag. WTF?

2) In the future....bring batteries for the things that require batteries. What are you---new at this? Luckily I had some AAA & AA batteries on hand....but part of the train set required 3 funky sized cell batteries. Who has those on hand?

3) ...and speaking of the future...next year, when you bring a big video-gaming LeapFrog system that has to run through the DVD player...why don't you make sure that it is compatible with the current DVD players in our home...or bring a new DVD player too. It kind of sucks that we can't find the product codes anywhere for the DVD players that we currently own....and Gage really wants to play with his "big" gift.

Yeah....that's about it for now. I reserve the right to send additional correspondence as needed.

Thanks,
Lainey-Paney

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 9:34 AM , Blogger Christy said...

Poor Gage. Santa is an asshole.

 
At 11:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Santa filled my stocking at my parents' house with batteries. Lots and lots of batteries. It was the best stocking ever!

 
At 12:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! The old guy must be losing his touch! Hope you had a GREAT Christmas!

 
At 3:41 PM , Blogger Sherry said...

ROFL!!! Love the idea of re-filling the jewellry bags!!! Nice try...and doesn't it drive you nuts when Santa forgets the batteries?!? Some elf was asleep at the switch!!!

 
At 5:16 PM , Blogger Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

I don't think it's too much to ask.

 
At 6:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your letter is perfectly reasonable. That Santa really slipped up at your house!! Especially, not re-filling the jewelry bag. I think a New Years late fill up is a must.
I hate not having batteries on Christmas am. Made for many meltdowns throughout the years. You would think I would learn.
Glad your overall Christmas, with your cutie, was wonderful.
XOXO

 
At 8:21 PM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

Still sounds like a pretty good day. Poor old Santa has so many things to keep up with, maybe the Easter Bunny can cover for him this year and bring new DVD players and batteries? Or maybe Cupid could bring that instead of chocolate? Thanks for the tip on the Elvi book! We'll definitely have to look that up and what a score on the diamonds! They are beautiful.

 
At 12:06 AM , Blogger kat said...

ROFL I am still laughing about it. Santa's been a b*** to us as well. We can totally relate to number 2) hehe. I hope you and your loved ones had a lovely Christmas

 
At 5:51 AM , Blogger Dana said...

Sometimes Santa is just an idiot : )

 
At 6:10 AM , Blogger kimmy said...

I know what you mean...every gift either needs batteries or a computer genius to hook it up! Hope you got everything working and Gage can play with his gift!

Kimmy

 
At 8:41 AM , Blogger Love said...

lol...that letter is perfectly acceptable. especially w/ the dvd hook up thing....WHAT is up with that?! i can't stand that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home