Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, December 22, 2007

From The Unborn Lost Child....

There is this who lost her son, Kristopher. Anyway....when I was so confused and sad after our miscarriage with Masyn, she really helped me out by saying, "me too." It helped so much.

Anyway....she just sent me the lyrics to this song that was very touching to me. It's something I'd never heard....

George Canyon's "My Name"

It’s cold in here feels like everything’s upside down
I can feel you talking but I can barely make out the sound
I been kicking around these parts, feels like a year
I’m gonna change this world if I ever get out of here
She wants to dress me in pink, but paints my bedroom blue
And I just laugh to myself, cause only I know the truth
This love is my only emotion
Haven’t learned any fear any pain
It’s kind of funny with all this commotion
I guess they’ve got me, to blame
They don’t even know my name
They don’t even know my name

Well I’ve never felt so ready, think it’s finally time
Cause that big old world is waiting, and it’s mine all mine
Just then everything got real quiet, it got real bright
And a man took my hand said don’t worry, your mom is gonna be alright
Then he opened the gate, & I followed him in
Said you can wait right, here till it’s your turn again
And his love is the one true emotion
Heaven knows no fear no pain
I never got to set my wheels in motion
They loved me just the same
And they didn't even know my name
Didn’t even know my name
You loved me just the same
And you didn’t even know my name


...the little video is about a mom & dad who are expecting their first child....and everything seems so great.They don't know if it's a boy or a girl...and they go to the hospital to have the baby.... But, they find out that their baby is dead....and the baby goes to heaven. And then, at the end of the video....you see the mom as an old lady. She's in a hospital, and dies. Her little angel daughter comes to get her. And it's sweet, and sad, and they meet....and it's just like how I want it all to be someday.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home