Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, December 17, 2007

Dear Santa....

Let me start by saying....I've been relatively good this year...and any mishaps that may be blemishing my record: well, I can explain.

Moving on...

For Christmas this year, I'd like a self-cleaning home. I don't think it's too much to ask. There are self-cleaning ovens....and the dishwasher seems to clean itself {geez, I hope it does...I've never cleaned the dishwasher...ever.} Anyhow....I'd like a self-cleaning house. I'd like the toys to magically go back to their assigned baskets. I'd like the laundry to wash, dry, fold/iron/hang itself & put itself away. I'd like my dishes to do the same. I'd like the floors to sweep & mop themselves. The bathroom----well, I'd just like it to clean itself top to bottom. Particularly the bathtub. If there is one chore I hate around here---it's that. I'd rather scrub toilets than scrub a bathtub!

So....that's all. I'll keep it short & simple for you. I just want that ONE thing!

Thanks,
Lainey-Paney

Labels:

18 Comments:

At 11:57 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Me too!!!! Sign me up for that also!

 
At 12:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too.

 
At 12:29 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

That sounds like the best present ever!

 
At 12:36 PM , Blogger Zephra said...

I'll come over and clean your tub if you come over and clean my toilets...Please keep in mind I have 4 males in the house.

 
At 2:01 PM , Blogger for a different kind of girl said...

I want one of those, too! I checked the catalogs. They're totally back-ordered. I'm afraid we may never get one!

 
At 2:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I hear ya sista!

 
At 4:36 PM , Blogger Beth said...

Your description of a self-cleaning house reminds me of Mary Poppins. I think we could all use one of those!

 
At 4:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could do like I did and ask for a Roomba and a Scooba from Santa. That would take care of the floors, anyway. They're not cheap though, so I'm not gonna hold my breath! Ooooh! Or a live-in maid! She could even make bedtime snacks for the adults! Mmmmm...fresh-baked cookies and a tall glass of milk! What? Still too expensive? Darn.

 
At 4:44 PM , Blogger Elaine said...

oh wouldn't that be wonderful? i'd even settle for a maid!

 
At 5:12 PM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

I'm ok with some chores, (probably means I don't do them well) but the one that I absolutely can't stand is ironing. My husband often wears slightly wrinkled shirts that I put on hangers right out of the dryer. Pretty awful, huh?

 
At 6:18 PM , Blogger Marla said...

Send that my way too!

 
At 6:52 PM , Blogger Tara said...

Can I have one too?

 
At 8:15 PM , Blogger Mojavi said...

i have two words for you... MERRY MAIDS!

lol merry christmas :)

 
At 12:52 AM , Blogger kat said...

Pencil me in for that gift list.

 
At 6:22 AM , Blogger Lizzy in the Burbs said...

I'll trade ya,...I'd gladly clean a dozen bathtubs if you'll come and dust my house for me, I HATE DUSTING! :)

 
At 8:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like what your really need is a Magic Wand like in the Harry Potter movies. Ron's mom has the wand make dinner straughten out the house, etc etc.

ahhh if only! LOL!

 
At 8:44 AM , Blogger Christy said...

Wow - You are the smartest person I have ever met! I am asking Santa for the same thing.

 
At 8:44 AM , Blogger Christy said...

Wow - You are the smartest person I have ever met! I am asking Santa for the same thing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home