Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, January 14, 2008

Sure is Monday....

Well, it's Monday.
Um....it's about 9:30 at night....
...and um....I should be just getting home from school....but, um....I forgot to go.
Photobucket

Yes, me...the nerdy studious little gal that I can be...well, so far I'm not getting off on a very good start, now am I? It's 1/14. I have purchased ZERO texts for this semester...I've purchased ZERO binders, spirals, pens, highlighters, folders, protractors, or any other school supplies. And me---I'm a total school supply junkie. What the hell?

So...after work...I trot on over to my car, and head my little butt on home...& when I was about 10 minutes from the house, I realized: OH SNAP! I forgot to start school today. I've officially missed the first day of school. And, by then, I did not have time to turn around, sit in traffic, drive to school & make it there in time. I'm a total bone-head.

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 7:58 PM , Blogger xxxx said...

That is SO funny! I can't believe you forgot!

 
At 8:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so crazy!!!! You are hilarious. I had class tonight also, but I actually remembered to go. :) If it was anything like my class, you arent missing much. :)

 
At 9:00 PM , Blogger Mojavi said...

lol... hookey player!

 
At 11:50 PM , Blogger Family Adventure said...

Something tells me your heart's not in it...?!?

Heidi

 
At 1:16 AM , Blogger kat said...

Duh...yep that's funny indeed. I would have loved seeing your face when you realized that in your car.

There's always next time. You're so busy no wonder you forget stuff in your schedule. I always ask myself just how you do it.

 
At 3:08 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Oh my!!!!

What type of classes are you taking?

I am gin to go and highlight my calendar right now, I start my classes on Saturday. I have taking a French course at the local college staring this weekend!

Good luck with your studies!

 
At 4:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sound like me when I was in high school..tee hee....

Hope you make it next week!

 
At 5:08 AM , Blogger Beth said...

It's either your subconscious mind letting you know you don't really want to go OR life is just darned hectic! (Probably the latter...)

 
At 6:40 AM , Blogger Elaine said...

Whoops! I've done it before! I also forget to get my allergy shots all the time, even though it's EVERY Friday.

There's always next week! :)

 
At 7:43 AM , Blogger Alison said...

everyone knows that the first day doesn't really count anyway...it's called syllabus day for a reason :)

 
At 6:29 AM , Blogger Shawna said...

Oh SNAP...that is hilarious.

Forgetting to show up for a class is seriously a reoccuring nightmare of mine.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home