Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, January 13, 2008

I'm soooooooooo TIRED.

OMG. My whole body aches.

Yesterday, I took all kinds of branches, limbs, junk out to the curb for bulk trash pick up week. I busted me ass blowing leaves & bagging leaves & hauling them to the curb. I was seriously out there for like 5 or 6 hours. And still---there is more blowing & bagging that needs to be done....ugh.

So today....today, I feel like every muscle in my body has been run over by a truck.

And---last night, hubby had the bright idea to start the movie, "White Noise 2". Well, then he falls asleep, and I'm totally freaked out/scared by the random & unexpected images of dead people---so, I was into the movie, but scared out of my mind. Finished the movie....watched Chelsea Handler...and then was TRYING to fall asleep....when Gage woke up with a fever.

Dosed him w/ medicine, changed his diaper, brought him to bed w/ us. Then...about 10 minutes later, he wanted his bed....

He was up 2-3 more times after that. Finally, we were up & out of bed before 8. I'm so tired & stiff. I'm like a walking zombie.

But, in brighter news.... My friend, Ginger, is PREGNANT!
http://thesmallmoments.wordpress.com

And, my friend, Nicole, passed her licensing exam yesterday!!!
:)

16 Comments:

At 6:44 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Hope you can have a quiet day today! WOW - what a whirl wind!

 
At 7:48 AM , Blogger Family Adventure said...

I loathe scary movies....and I would have been so freaked out watching by myself! Yikes!

Hope today is a more relaxing day for you, and here's to a night of uninterrupted sleep :)

Heidi

 
At 8:29 AM , Blogger Zephra said...

I stopped by her place and liked it so much I bookmarked it.

 
At 8:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats to your pregnant g-friend! like i always say when i hear pregnancy news-better them than me!! hehe :)

Happy Sunday to ya, Lainey Painey!

 
At 10:04 AM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

Ouch! Does it at least feel like good pain? Like you did a thousand lunges, and your legs ache, but you're proud of yourself? no? I never feel like that either after a workout, but my husband swears that he's in "good" pain after workouts. maybe it's a man thing?

 
At 3:29 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

I love scary movies, but have to watch them by myself because my hus is too scared!
I hope Gage is feeling better.

 
At 4:32 PM , Blogger Elaine said...

yikes, feel better.

i couldn't even watch the first white noise movie. too creepy!

 
At 5:21 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Hopefully you got some rest today. I am very tired too, but not for your reasons at all. This weekend was far too short. I could definitely use another day or two! Hope Gage is feeing better.

 
At 9:21 PM , Blogger Ann(ie) said...

I'll BET you're tired!!! gah.
But, yay for both your pals. Good news all around!

 
At 9:37 PM , Blogger Excellent Parent said...

i would b tierd to!

 
At 3:43 AM , Blogger Papa Bradstein said...

I hope Gage feels better soon, and that you can get some rest soon. That's a tiring weekend, but you did get an amazing amount of work done.

 
At 8:59 AM , Blogger Christy said...

I am impressed with all the yard work. We have a million leaves in our yard, but no one in my household has attempted to clean them up.

 
At 10:50 AM , Blogger ~melinda~ said...

you go. you would not catch me outside doing yardwork for ANYTHING. i'll vacuum all day long, but you can FORGET that yard stuff.

hope your little man feels better soon!

 
At 12:44 PM , Blogger kat said...

Well done...that must've been a crappy job. I hate gardening work. Congrats to your friends Ginger and Nicole.

 
At 1:28 PM , Blogger Alison said...

haha I fell asleep to Oceans 13 3 times this weekend. Aw, mondays always suck. Hope your week gets better!

 
At 2:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just reading about your herculean yard work makes me want to take a nap. I can't do scary movies at all so I cheat and read the movie spoilers(I like them, just don't like to WATCH them lol) :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home