Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, January 18, 2008

Movie Reviews...

My Life Without Me

I may have posted about this movie before. I loved it. I really, really loved it.

Reign Over Me

Loved it. OMG, loved it. Sad, but great. Very very good.

3:10 to Yuma

Loved it. Great movie. In fact, I didn't expect to like it...western movie...but, surprisingly, I loved it.

Wild Hogs

We really liked it. Thought it was cute & funny.

White Noise 2

Wasn't great, but scared the crap out of me. It was also dark, and I was watching it alone (like an idiot!)....

The Simpsons Movie

Liked it. Wouldn't say that I loved it. But, that's how I feel about The Simpsons in general...like 'em, but not in love w/ the show, ya know? So, it was okay if you like The Simpsons.

RedRum

Um...weird. "Dark comedy"...yeah, like "Very Bad Things" was a comedy. I found both movies to be...weird, morbid, and not as funny as they were just...frustrating. Wouldn't watch it again....

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 11:54 PM , Blogger shoeaddict said...

I'm going to check out that first one. I've never heard of it. My dad got 3:10 to Yuma so I'll be watching that one soon.

Thanks

 
At 7:14 AM , Blogger zirelda said...

I bought the Simpsons Movie for Rach and Dan really wants to see 3:10 to Yuma. I'll have to see if it is On Demand yet.

 
At 7:53 AM , Blogger mpotter said...

i've seen simpsons (The Mr had been a huge fan.) in the past 13 years, i liked them. thought they were funny. the past 5 years or so, i'm so done w/ them. (they seem kinda done too) but the movie was better than i thought it would be....

thanks for the other suggestions. i'm always looking for stuff on my netflix.

by the way- your comments cracked me up. i did a thurs.13 to announce my pregnancy a coupla weeks ago...... don't worry about missing stuff.
you have your own little gage to keep up w/!

thanks for visiting!

 
At 10:53 AM , Blogger Elaine said...

I really liked 3:10 to Yuma. I also thought I wouldn't but I went for my husband since he went to see Hairspray with me. Ended up liking it a lot!!

 
At 7:25 PM , Blogger Tara said...

I really liked Reign Over Me too. I just watched A Mighty Heart. I thought it was a great movie. Angelina Jolie did a great job playing Daniel Pearl's wife Mariane.

Oh, and I took your recommendation and watched The Nanny Diaries and Waitress. Both good movies. :-)

 
At 11:03 PM , Blogger Family Adventure said...

Funny...I did a movie review, too, on Friday. But I wasn't fancy enough to add the covers for each film. Very slick looking :)

We even reviewed one of the same films, but didn't AGREE AT ALL on its verdict. I think you're just nicer than me!

Hope you're having a good weekend,

Heidi

 
At 12:50 PM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

I so agree with you about the Simpsons movie and Very Bad Things. Frustration is the best word for what I felt. It just kept getting worse and worse and I was kind of mad at the end.
And we finally watched Waitress. i really liked it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home