Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Random Things that I like...

The following are items for sale...at various places...that I like.
Say....if money were no object, and I could just buy whatever I wanted...I've found these items, & I like them...and would buy them.
:)

Candelabra from www.sundancecatalog.com


Mirror with duck feet (I first saw it in the Anthropologie store, but didn't buy it...now I wish I had! Found it online at amazon.com, and can't find it at Anthropolgie!)


From www.zgallerie.com, I like these little wire musicians...



Large Terrarium... www.terrariums.com


...um, someday, I'd really like a heated floor in my bathroom. That's right---I want these radiant heat floor heaters installed under the tile. Oh, a gal can dream....


Someday I want a TV cabinet w/ an electronic lift for the TV...so that it can be PUT AWAY at times... www.comcore21.com


...okay...this has been fun internet browsing.
:)
....and random wanting!

Labels:

13 Comments:

At 9:17 PM , Blogger Chris H said...

Totally cool some of that stuff... I particularly like the duck feet mirror! Have a great weekend chick.

 
At 11:33 PM , Blogger Family Adventure said...

Imagine nice toasty floors. I hear ya girlfriend! But I wouldn't limit it to the bathroom...I'd do it in the kitchen, too.

Heidi :)

 
At 12:26 AM , Blogger Awesome Mom said...

My parents have a terrarium like that. They got it at Costco. My mom puts orchids in it. I too love the idea of heated floors. When I am super rich and am building my custom mansion you can be assured that there will be radiant heating installed in the floors.

 
At 3:56 AM , Blogger Angel said...

the mirror with duck feet? LOVE IT! and the wire thingies? LOVE 'EM!!

good luck with surgery today for hubby...

 
At 4:52 AM , Blogger Jess B said...

My brother in law built a couple duplexes to use as investments and installed the radiant heat in the floor and it's so nice! Did you know that if you have access to the underside of the floor (like from the basement, I don't you if you have basements in TX) that you can still have it installed? Just a thought for you!

 
At 6:07 AM , Blogger kimmy said...

My daughter would love the duck feet mirror! She loves anything to do with ducks!

Kimmy

 
At 7:48 AM , Blogger Beth said...

You have excellent (and expensive??) taste.

Thinking of you and your husband today. Hope all goes well.

 
At 8:37 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Great taste! I hate when 'money' gets i nteh way of the things I want.

 
At 9:15 AM , Blogger zirelda said...

I knew people who had heated floors once. I never wanted to get up off of their floor. oh yeah... have you ever seen my glass?

 
At 1:35 PM , Blogger jennwa said...

We had radiant floor heating in my old house and I loved it. That is one thing I totally miss.
The duck mirror is cute.

 
At 1:50 PM , Blogger Alice said...

It's fun to dream isn't it?? Gorgeous TV cabinet.

 
At 4:50 PM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

I love the radiant floor idea, too. Been thinking of you and your hubby today. Hope the surgery went well.

 
At 9:59 PM , Blogger Ann(ie) said...

I want the last one!!!! It's so fun to e-browse!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home