Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Not great....

Took Hubby back to the hospital for "the next test" today.
Not good. They couldn't do it b/c they couldn't even get the necessary equipment where it needs to go to tell us what we need to know.

We're waiting on the doc to call us back.
His office is closed on Thursdays b/c he does surgeries at Parkland on Thursdays.
We're supposed to meet with him SOMETIME tomorrow in his office to discuss our game plan.

After the no-go test today, we went to the fertility clinic to meet with a doctor there. Everyone there was so nice. We certainly learned a lot.

Gage is at the mother-in-law's now & is going to spend the night. No big Valentine's celebration planned---Hubby's spirits are waaaaaaaaaaay down, and we are both just SO BEAT DOWN by all of this.

Labels:

15 Comments:

At 2:55 PM , Blogger Judy said...

(((HUGS)))

 
At 3:16 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Sending you lots of hugs and positive vibes. My heart goes out to you. You are all in my prayers.

 
At 4:18 PM , Blogger Beth said...

No wonder (both) your spirits are down - it is all so frustrating, so scary.
I am thinking of you - and finding words so inadequate.
Stay strong. You are in my prayers.

 
At 4:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending you hugs and prayers.

 
At 5:31 PM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

I hope that you're able to find some stuff out tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you guys.

 
At 6:07 PM , Blogger jennwa said...

I am so sorry it was not a good day, I hope you guys get some rest tonight.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

 
At 6:11 PM , Blogger Love said...

i'm thinking of you so often the last few days. hope you both enjoy just being tonight.

 
At 7:00 PM , Blogger Kate said...

I am praying for you guys. I'm sending hugs as well.

 
At 10:19 PM , Blogger Family Adventure said...

I'm so so sorry! It must be so frustrating.

Heidi

 
At 5:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still thinking of you!

 
At 6:19 AM , Blogger Just Jiff said...

**HUGS**

 
At 11:06 PM , Blogger Ann(ie) said...

Hang in there, love. Thinking of you both!!

hugs.

 
At 7:04 PM , Blogger S said...

Sorry. Hang in there.

 
At 10:28 AM , Blogger Chastity said...

I'm so sorry you still don't have any real answers. I don't know exactly what you're dealing with, but I will keep your husband in my thoughts and prayers. My husband has had to have some pretty invasive things done in some very sensitive places, so in that respect I totally feel for you guys.

 
At 9:37 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

You poor thing. I can't even imagine what you are going through, but I am trying and I wish there was something I could do. You are in my thoughts and prayers and I do hope that you get some news soon!

{{Hugs}}

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home