Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, February 17, 2008

From Last Week....

Well, last week, we needed a break!
My friend & I took our little ones to Chuck E. Cheese for a few hours on 2/13 while hubby napped @ home.









It was a good day....


AAAAANNNNDDDD, on 2/7/8, the day before Damon's surgery, his best friend came in for a visit. He & his wife live in Atlanta. His name is Mark & we miss him soooooo much! We hope they move back to Texas soon....they're talking about it, so that's great!

Gage was soooooooooooo glad to see Mark. Mark got down on the floor & played rough-&-tumble with Gage. I've been trying my best, but I just end up bruised from the rough boy play.... And, with Damon being down-&-out, Gage was REALLY missing the guy-time!





What else???
Damon's been pretty pitiful lately.
I've got lots of pics of Gage & Daddy snuggling over the past few weeks....





More on the medical update later....
I lack the energy right now!

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

At 12:34 PM , Blogger mpotter said...

glad you were able to squeeze some much needed fun & relaxation.

the pictures of them snuggling are great!

hope this week will be better!

 
At 12:53 PM , Blogger Kate said...

I'm so glad you got some fun time! And a visit from a good friend always helps. As does snuggling with daddy. =) I hope you get some good news soon!

 
At 1:14 PM , Blogger Laura said...

All the photos are great. thanks for sharing.

 
At 1:21 PM , Blogger Judy said...

Oh the Chuck! AAAAHHHH!!! Hahaha.

Hope Damon's feeling a wee bit better and soon.

 
At 2:19 PM , Blogger Love said...

those snuggle pics are sooo cute!

we passed chuck e. cheese today & chloe made it known that "i REALLY miss him, mama!" =)

 
At 2:31 PM , Blogger Zephra said...

Gosh you are right, He sure looks pitiful. Talk about puppy dog eyes.

 
At 6:05 AM , Blogger Beth said...

What a blessing to be able to cuddle with the little guy - no matter how tough life gets. Wonderful father and son pictures.
And how wonderful that you were able to have some fun time with Gage - again, great pictures!

 
At 7:12 AM , Blogger S said...

Hope you all feel better soon!

 
At 12:21 PM , Blogger Shawna said...

your family has been in my thoughts and prayers.

 
At 9:35 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

So sad that hubby/daddy is down and out. That has to be so hard on you and Gage. Glad you got out for some fun though. I hope you know what's going on soon.

--thinking of you!--

 
At 9:41 PM , Blogger Mojavi said...

your chuckie cheese looks awesome!

I hope your baby (hubby) is doing better!

 
At 6:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got a break to spend time with Gage. He look like such a big boy! WOW!

I hope that your husband is doing better.

 
At 10:46 AM , Blogger Jen said...

I am glad there weren't any pictures of you guys in the ball pit! STAY OUT OF THE BALL PIT!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home