Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Where Did Baby Go?

So...many years ago, I had a Little Golden Book called, "Where did Baby Go?" It was illustrated by Eloise Wilkin. (my mom just loves the little faces she drew...) anyway, it was one of my favorite books as a kid.

and now, I have my own baby....and sometimes I look at him, and see nothing but a little boy. I think to myself, "where did my baby go?"




He's running, and jumping, and talking. He's just....a little boy.

We still have our snuggly baby moments....but he's growing up so fast.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 3:22 PM , Blogger True Willow said...

I loved his birthday cake and his costume!!!! He is so easy to the eye!

 
At 5:04 PM , Blogger Ann(ie) said...

My boy is all boy all the time! He prefers to rip the nose right off your face than cuddle.

What a little cutie pie you have!!

 
At 5:05 PM , Blogger Beth said...

He'll always be your baby...my guys are still mine!

 
At 6:00 PM , Blogger Emery Jo said...

If I ever stumble upon another "Don't mess with Texas" onesie in a thrift store, I will send it directly your way!! You deserve the shirt more than I because, well, you live in Texas and all... heh.

 
At 6:39 PM , Blogger Christy said...

He does look like a little boy. So grown up!

 
At 7:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He will ALWAYS be your baby!!!

 
At 4:01 AM , Blogger Em said...

I know what you mean, i sometimes struggle to remember him been so little and needy!

 
At 3:32 PM , Blogger Shauna Loves Chocolate said...

Yes, he'll always be your baby.

 
At 3:32 PM , Blogger Shauna Loves Chocolate said...

Bittersweet. I know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home