Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, September 21, 2007

Happy Friday!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well...it's Friday! And I'm dancing with excitement!

Got an A on my test last night. I got 9 out of 10. Or 90% out of a 100%. Or, 900 out of 1000!
Whatever. I got an A.

Moving on....
Um...some fuel pump thing on my car got recalled. It sounded like it might kind of be important, so I took my car in yesterday after work, but before my test. Got that looked at...or replaced...or whatever. I don't know. I drove there, told them my name, they pulled up my appt. I sat & read for my test. Then I told them, "Hey, I have a test at 6. You said this would only take 20 or 30 minutes." They guy told me that my car was in line to be washed. SWEET! How cool is that? They fix your car, wash it, & then give it back. Only---I didn't have all that kind of time. So, I told him to just bring it around. He did. He never told me if they replaced my fuel pump, or just looked at it...or fixed it...or what...
Drives just fine.....

And, we're getting closer to car #2. We've got to trade the truck in, and I think we'll do that today or tomorrow. After that, we still have paperwork to do with the bank for car #2. What a hassle.... but, it saves us $ from not financing through the car place. It's amazing was 1/2 a point on interest will save you over the life of the loan, you know???

Today's payday...so that's always good right?

The big birthday bash is tomorrow. Can I just tell you that my brain is a swishy mix of "to do" items??? I need to seriously put pen to paper & lay them allllllllllll out there. So much to do, so much to do!

I don't know much else right now.
I want to leave work right now & go get stuff done!!!!

12 Comments:

At 9:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on the A!!!

Good luck with the party!
Happy Birthday! GAGE!!!

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures please!! Enjoy it!

 
At 12:45 PM , Blogger shoeaddict said...

How is Gage feeling?

Hope the party is a success!!

 
At 2:10 PM , Blogger Denver Dad said...

Congrats on the "A"! That's a great picture!

 
At 2:12 PM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

Kristen:
Gage is sooooooooo much better (thanks for the prayers!!!)
He had Hives.
Not contagious at all.
The party didn't have to be cancelled.
He's going to be just fine.
He's allergic to something though---and we haven't a clue as to what it is.
Ugh.

 
At 4:49 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

Happy Friday! Going back a few posts..I hope Gage is feeling better. I can't believe the doctors office told you to not bring him in. I used to take my kids to a pediatrician group and I never felt like they cared. I switched finally to a regular General Practitioner and I couldn't be happier. Most rashes are hard to diagnose even with seeing them. My doctor just has a rashy patient come in through the back door before they are seen. Have a great party!

 
At 4:52 PM , Blogger Beth said...

Congratulations on that A.

Best wishes (and good luck) for tomorrow!

 
At 7:23 AM , Blogger misguidedmommy said...

noooooooo so jealous you are getting a new car :( and the big party that is soooo exciting he's going to love it!

 
At 7:57 PM , Blogger True Willow said...

Good times... btw, cool picture~

 
At 7:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love getting an A!! Congratulations!!!!!!

Cool pic!

 
At 10:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woot congrats Lainey!

 
At 3:39 PM , Blogger hellomelissa said...

i still have nightmares about taking tests.

great job, girl!

 
At 5:55 PM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

Congrats on the test! I hope the party went well and Gage had a blast.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home