Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Today....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well...today, we were going car shopping.
My husband has this big huge gas guzzling HD2500 extended cab, extended bed, extend-it all over huge truck. We don't need it anymore. He used to need it for his old job...but he's had a different job for over a year now. Time to get out from under it.

So...we'd been talking about trading in.
Finally made plans to do so. Today we planned to go & do the assessing of our trade in value & look at options for the replacement.

He got the truck cleaned out...I was putting on my make up. My mother in law was coming over for a few hours so we could go out looking....my husband took the truck to the local carwash place to vacuum out the interior & give the exterior a wash. On his way home---he wrecked the son of a bitch.

That's how our day has been so far. He is fine physically. It was by no means a major accident. It was a fender bender that damaged some pretty pricey parts. Fun, fun, fun for everyone.

Ain't life grand?

11 Comments:

At 4:17 PM , Blogger Christy said...

Life sucks sometimes. We have some car trouble today too.

 
At 4:19 PM , Blogger Maria said...

Ugh. Well, um...fudge. No. Fuck. Some words just don't suffice.

 
At 5:53 PM , Blogger Beth said...

Of course, it would be the "pricey parts" that were damaged.
Great timing.
I just dented the front bumper of my new car today. The old car - not a scrape!

 
At 9:06 PM , Blogger Judy said...

Oh NO! Glad he's okay. Bites on the car shopping thing, though.

 
At 7:05 AM , Blogger zirelda said...

I'd say that's an "Oh Crap" moment.

 
At 10:22 AM , Blogger shoeaddict said...

That just sucks. Y'all sound like us. WE have that kind of luck.

 
At 7:42 PM , Blogger Mojavi said...

oohh myyyyyy gawwwwdddd.. you have to be kidding me. the irony of that just blows me away!

 
At 5:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My God! That sucks! I'm glad he's ok, the universe has a weird sens of humor.

 
At 6:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no! that's horrible! glad he's okay!

 
At 9:49 AM , Blogger A. Nonny Mouse said...

Oh Lainey, I'm so sorry. I am very glad that he's ok, though.

Hope everything works out!!

 
At 4:46 PM , Blogger Papa Bradstein said...

Oh that sucks, but I'm glad that he's OK--that's what's most important, since he's most valuable. Hey, how much can you get for a trade in if you throw him in with the truck?

Just kidding. Just kidding. OK, shutting up now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home