Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Nakie Boy!

"Nakie boy, nakie boy! Gagie is a nakie boy!"

This morning....when Damon entered Gage's room to get him up for the day, Gage had taken off his diaper, and peed all over his crib. There were two very distinct, very large wet spots. He peed on several of his board books, which are now all wet-warped, and really----what do you do about that? Do I toss "The Tales of Peter Rabbit"???, or do I let my kid play with a pee-soaked book? [no, I can't do that...that's gross.]

Anyway....so far, that's how our day has started so far....

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 10:02 AM , Blogger Judy said...

Uh, yeah, the books are replacable. Let him see you throw it away, though, and be all sad so that he can see that it makes you sad that he peed on his books.

Is it a guy thing? We went through this, too. I am fairly sure I never did this as a child, though. I think it is a guy thing.

And, at least it wasn't poop!

 
At 1:39 PM , Blogger Beth said...

Oops.
Definitely throw the books away - and I like Judy's idea re: letting him see you do it - although I'm sure he wasn't aiming for his books!

 
At 2:22 PM , Blogger Zephra said...

yep, the books need to go. Have you tried putting the diapers on backwards? It is harder for them to take it off that way. I learned that from my very own poop painter, Sara.

 
At 5:18 PM , Blogger misguidedmommy said...

yeah well brandon just took off his diaper and is running around saying poopoo cept i can't find the poopoo anywhere

 
At 5:25 PM , Blogger Papa Bradstein said...

Maybe he was preparing for his early gift to come--but remind him that when he scores a goal, he takes his shirt off and runs around. And there's no peeing involved. Or they don't show that on TV, anyway.

 
At 6:38 PM , Blogger Christy said...

Oh no! I would hate to throw away books. But, I don't think you have much of a choice at this point.

 
At 6:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

and so begin the adventures of nakie boy :) it's time for new books.

 
At 7:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say keep the books and look back on them later and laugh. It's pretty cute (and funny!) actually : )

 
At 3:09 PM , Blogger Shauna Loves Chocolate said...

You poor thing.
Throw away the books. But I think you did that already.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home