Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, September 10, 2007

Update to the Birthday Gifts...

To be added to Baby Gage's birthday gifts from Mommy & Daddy....


Milo & Otis movie...


Popeye movie...

Two pairs of pajamas: construction themed & dinosaur jammies...

Scooby Doo divided plate & big boy cup (meaning: no lid....and perhaps a mistake, but we'll try it....)

I just love my buddy's birthday.
I call him "Buddy" all the time....and, when he bumps his head, or feels sorry for himself, he now say, "Oh, Buddy." It's so sad & sweet & cute at the same time...
He is my buddy.
:)

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 4:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Popeye was my favorite movie as a kid I used to watch it all the time with my dad! I even had the popeye dolls! I hope buddy enjoys it!

 
At 6:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved Popeye as a kid...great choice.

 
At 8:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sometimes wonder if we enjoy their birthdays more than they even do!

 
At 9:50 AM , Blogger True Willow said...

Lucky, lucky boy!

 
At 11:11 AM , Blogger Jen said...

OMGosh! Loooove Milo and Otis! LOVE THEM!

 
At 7:11 AM , Blogger zirelda said...

Love both of those movies. Happy Birthday Gage!

Rach's party is next Saturday. She keeps changing her mind on what she wants. But I got her theee best thing..... :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home